Chapter 52 : Dad!!

Isaac's POV

I woke up with Aria in my arms. I kissed the back of her head. I loved her so much, yet Ve is the one I sill love yet I can't have her but Aria is still my love.

"Morning Isaac" she said. I didn't know she was awake. "Morning baby" I said. She sat up and I sat up with her. Then I got out of bed and put my VenturianTale top on with my brown jeans and my Captain America hoodie on.

Aria put a black tank top on with a pair of jeans on. She then tied all her ginger hair into a bun on the top of her head.

I went over behind her and kissed her neck. "I love you" I said into her neck. "I love you too" she said turning to me and kissed me. Then we went downstairs and watched Pokémon.

Aria's POV

When Pokémon finished I went upstairs and put my VenturianTale hoodie on and stared at my self harm scars. I haven't cut since I ran away. I needed to see my dad.

I put my ankle boots on and left. I told Isaac I was going for a walk but really I was going home to my dad.

When I got outside the house I stared at the house. I took a huge inhale in and went and knocked on the door. No one answered then I remembered everything with Veronica he wouldn't open the door obviously.

"Da-Father! It's me Aria!" I shouted though the letter box then the door opened and I was pulled in.

"Oh look at you! You look like a slut!" My dad shouted slapping me across the face. "You look more slutty then the night you left!" Then I remembered that night, the night he was about to rape me.

"Yeah but you were about to rape me!" I screamed. "Your so much like your mother! A bitch!" Then he slapped me again. "I fucking hate you dad! I have my whole life a head of me!" I screamed at him. "You mean the boy who doesn't love you!"

"What?" I asked calmly. The boy who doesn't love me? Isaac? "Isaac loves me!" I shouted.

"Really, so why did her care so much about Veronica the night I warned him? Why did he risk killing himself for her? Why did he leave the house after hospital to save her? Why did he stand up for her everyday?"

What? Isaac cared so much about Veronica then me. "I don't believe you!" I shouted even though half of me did.

"I'll make a deal with you. If you really don't believe me then go home but when you figure it out then you've gotta leave and come here. If you do believe me then leave Isaac and I'll leave your life for good."

I sighed and went back to Isaac's. I didn't want to believe my dad but I knew deep down he was right. Isaac cared so much for Veronica but didn't care about me.

Veronica just makes me sick. She got everything from getting hit by a car. I wish that car killed her! Then Isaac wouldn't be so distracted all the time.

I ran back to my dads and knocked on the door. "Leave! I'm leaving Isaac."

A/N Hey guys! Sorry it's short. I promise next week will be longer. Poor Isaac though. pinkmajesticunicorn sorry about making you a bitch in this but I hope you understand. Plus 8K! Thanks guys! Oh and I've just started a Lewi Morgan (Rixton) fanfic. Anyway that is all for this time, if you enjoyed please leave a vote and a comment and I'll see you next time!