Chapter 3 : They're here !!!!!

Ve's POV

I woke up to the sound of De laughing. I sat up and graped my phone. 9:30am. I was going to Dan and Phil's today to help out with a video but knowing Dan I won't need to be there until 2pm. I got up and got dressed into my 'Okay? Okay." Tee shirt and a pair of black jegans. I walked past De's room and saw her and Joe making out on her bed. "Beep" I said walking past. "What?" De said. I just laughed and made some breakfast.

I sat down in front of the telly watching Sherlock when Joe walked past the telly in his boxers. "Wow! Where are your pants?!" I said turning my head away. "I'm looking for them" he said moving stuff around. "DE! Your boyfriend is in his boxers invading my time watching Benedict Cumberbatch!" I yelled and I heard her laughing. Joe walked out and went back into De's room.

I put my black ankle boots on, graped my leather jacket and my bag and left for Dan and Phil's. When I got there Phil opened the door. "Hi Ve, how are you?" He asked. "I'm fine, you?" I asked and he just shrugged his shoulders and let me in. I walked to the lounge and Dan was sitting on the couch. "Oh my god" he said. "What?" Phil asked. "Why are you wearing a leather jacket?" Dan said. "I did it ironically!" I said. We all laughed.

We filmed a 7 second challenge for Phil's channel then a Tumblr search for Dan's channel. After we filmed I stayed for awhile until I felt like a third wheel. All my YouTube friends are dating someone. There's only Casper and yet everyone ships 'Vasper'! I mean there is Zoe and Alfie, Troye and Tyler, Joe and Deanna, Felix and Marzia, Dan and Phil etc. I just can't be around them. I got my stuff and left.

I wanted to get a frapachino as its really warm plus I wanted one. I went in and ordered it. I was at the end of the que when I looked to some of the seats. I stared at these two women. They looked familiar. One was a brunette and other was ginger. Cierra and Bethany. Oh shit! Why are they here? I got my drink and left. I walked home really quick.

When I got in I sat on the couch shaking and almost crying. De can in and said "what's up?" "They're here! The Frye family is here!" I said shaking. "No their not, they're at home. See" De said showing me a picture from them all on Paula's Instagram.

That night I lay in bed panicking if maybe they were here or why I thought I saw them? But I thought they were here and I'm scared Jordan is but they won't be so I don't need to panic!

A/N Hey guys! Do you think Ve is loosing it or are they there?! You have to wait to Sunday!!! Anyway follow me on Instagram @Whovian_Frye! That is all for this time, if you enjoyed please leave a vote and a comment and I'll see you next time!