Chapter 53 : Heartbroken!!

Isaac's POV

I was sitting on the couch playing on my laptop when Aria came in and ran upstairs. I wondered what was up with her. I followed her up after 5 minutes and I saw her with putting her clothes into a bag. "Aria? What are you doing?" I asked scared to know the answer to what she's doing. "I'm leaving" she said through her tears.

"What?" I asked starting to cry. "I'm not thick! I know you love Veronica. I'm not an idiot!" Aria shouted at me. I mean yeah I love Ve but I knew I'd never be with her as Jordan is. "I don't! You're the one I love more then anyone. Ve is married and having a baby with my brother. Why would I love her?" "Because it's obvious."

She had finished packing and walked downstairs. "Please Aria!" I begged hoping I could change her mind "I love you!" "No you don't" she said then she got her coat on. She was crying her eyes out with her makeup running down her face. "Goodbye Isaac" was the last thing she said before she shut the door in my face.

I fell to the floor crying my eyes out. Aria is gone. I loved her so much and now she's left my life for good. I will never see her again. I bet when she went for that 'walk' she went to see her dad. Her dad must have got into her head and convinsered her to leave me.

-------------2 weeks later----------

It's been 2 weeks since Aria left and I haven't left the house. I barley left my room.I only went out to go the bathroom and maybe got some food but I don't eat much. I've lost quite a bit of weight just from not eating.

Ve was doing well. She's 5 months pregnant now and she's due on June 16th. I can't wait to met Sophie Mary Frye. Frye. Ha. I wish that was mine sometimes but she's happy and that's all I should care about.

I got my phone and played Amnesia by 5 Seconds Of Summer. Ve got me into some of their music months ago and I've been listening to this song a lot recently.

I remember the day you told me you were leaving
I remember the make-up running down your face
And the dreams you left behind you didn't need them
Like every single wish we ever made
I wish that I could wake up with amnesia
And forget about the stupid little things
Like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you
And the memories I never can escape

If today I woke up with you right beside me
Like all of this was just some twisted dream
I'd hold you closer than I ever did before
And you'd never slip away
And you'd never hear me say

All the tears coming down her face and how if I woke up with her again I'd be so happy. Aria made me happy.

Ve's POV

I went round to the others house to check up on Isaac. I hated him being like this. He never came out his room much and when I was there he'd never come out.

I felt bad for him. Aria left but yet I don't know why. None of us do. I'm going to ask him.

I knocked on the front door. "Hey Ve" Cierra said when she opened the door. "Hey Cierra, how's he doing?" I asked as she knows who I'm on about. "He's alright but I'm worried about him" Bethany said joining the conversation. "I'm going to try and talk to him" I said heading upstairs.

I knocked on Isaac's door. "Is, it's me Ve" I said through the door. Then the door opened and I had arms around me.

I hugged him back. Then I could hear him crying into my shoulder. "Hey, what's up?" I asked him. "I just miss her so fucking much!" He said. "Erm, baby" I said pointing to my belly. "Oh sorry Sophie" he said and I giggled.

He went and sat on his bed so I shut the door and sat next to him. "You'll be alright" I said reassuring him "I swear to you." "But you broke up out a abusive relationship. This is because Aria knew-" he said then he covered his mouth with his hand like he didn't mean to say that.

"Knew what?" I asked really curious now. "Nothing. Forget it" he said. He's hiding something for sure. "Tell me!" I begged him. Then suddenly his lips pressed against mine.

I thought back to 2014 when we were in the games room and he told me he liked me then he kissed me and Jordan saw it all. I just remembered about Jordan.

I pulled back. "Isaac! I'm married to your brother. Pregnant with his baby. If you dare tell me the reason Aria left because you still like me then you can kiss goodbye to being an uncle!" I screamed at him.

"I'm so sorry Ve. I-" Isaac started before I cut him off. "I don't want to hear your apology and never call me Ve again and never ever speak to me or Jordan again!" I screamed then left the room crying.

I ran downstairs crying. "Hey Ve what happened?" Cierra asked. "Your brothers a dick, that's what!" I screamed before I slammed the door shut and walked home.

When I got in I ran upstairs and lay on the bed hugging my pillow as I cried into it. I can't believe I'm the reason Isaac's heart is broken from Aria. I never want to speak to him again.

2 hours later

"Ve" Jordan woke me up by shaking me. "Wake up babe" he said. "What?" I asked waking up. "Tell me what happened. It's been 2 hours" he said. "Wow really. I didn't notice the time" I said as I didn't want to tell him what happened and I think he figured that.

"I went round to the house and saw Isaac. He started crying into my shoulder and I comforted him but then when we were talking he started telling me that Aria 'knew' something. I asked him what it was but he kept saying it doesn't matter and then" I stopped and took a huge breath in "then he kissed me. I screamed at him then he tried to apologise but I told him not to call me Ve and that he won't be an uncle and to never speak to me or you again. Then I ran out crying."

Suddenly Jordan hugged me. "It's alright babe. It's alright."

~~~~4 months later~~~~

I've been really tired and hungry a lot recently but then again my baby is due in 4 days! I can't wait to get her out of me. I mean the pain of childbirth will be horrible but it's hard carrying this baby around as well.

Isaac hasn't been around since I told him to never speak to us again but I miss him. But because he can't speak to Jordan they have to film separate videos and the fans have been getting annoyed about it.

"Jord" I said getting off the couch and going to the kitchen. "Yeah?" Jordan replied. "Get your shoes on" I said as I put mine on. He put his on "why?" "You'll see."

We walked out the house hand in hand. We started walking down the road. "Where are we going?" He asked. "To see Isaac" I replied.

"But you wanted nothing to do with him" he said stopping. "I know but I can tell you want him around" I said then he hugged me.

We carried walking. When we knocked on the door Beth opened. "Hey, I'll tell Isaac to stay in his room" she said. "No, he's the reason we're here" I said. "Oh ok."

We went inside and when Isaac saw me he started leave the room. "Is! Wait!" I shouted and he stopped. "Why are you here?" Isaac asked. Then I ran over and hugged him.

Then suddenly a sharp pain went though me. "Ve?" Jordan asked me sounding scared. Then I noticed my water has broke.

Oh shit!

A/N Hey guys! So long chapter today but I wanted to fit this all in as there is only 2 more chapters left! Sorry guys! Anyway so Aria has left Isaac because she knows he likes Ve! Isaac kissed Ve and she wanted nothing to do with him! Plus her water broke!! BABY ON THE WAY!!!!! That is all for this time, if you enjoyed please leave and a vote and a comment and I'll see you next time!