10 years later

Now it's been 10 years and a fuck lot has changed now. It's 2026 now. I mean...well...it's just easier to go person by person really.

Saskia

Shortly after I had Sophie she got pregnant with Caspar's baby. Sapar were strong and amazing together but everyone of Caspar's videos she was in she got hate.

When Saskia went into labor Caspar didn't go but Joe and De did. Saskia gave birth to a baby girl called Darcy Leigh-Anne Porter.

When she got home she had a go at Casp for not being there for her when she needed him the most. She was sick of him and the way he treated her so she was finished with him.

She left him and stayed with Joe and De for a bit. After days of crying and moping around she went out to a club to get drunk.

When she got there it was VIP tickets only but she got in somehow. She went to the bar and started drinking when she saw him. Harry Styles.

He came over and started talking to her and she kept her fangirl inside. Then he kissed her. Her whole world exploded and she felt better about leaving Caspar. After a few more kisses they went and had sex. Saskia!

Her and Harry dated for a year then Harry proposed to her on Valentines Day. They got married in the July that year, 2018.

They changed Darcy's last name to Styles and Saskia hasn't been happier.

Saskia, Harry and Darcy Styles.

Beckie

Beckie became a spy and saved many lives. She had little relationships but stayed single after. She now lives in Wales when she's not at work.

Dan and Phil

They got married in 2017 and adopted a baby, who the ironically called 'Dil'. Dil is 7 now and is such a cute baby.

Jim and Tanya

They got married in 2016 and had a baby girl who's 5 now. I've only met her twice because I live in Ohio still but when I met the baby she was so cute.

Marcus and Niomi

Nothing really to say about them except that they split up years ago and still haven't got back together. Niomi met someone else and they dated for a few months but broke up. Now Marcus and Niomi are close friends but can never get back together.

Matt and Louise

To be honest these two were already married with a baby 10 years ago but when Saskia had her baby Darcy, Louise's Darcy got a baby brother.

Troye and Tyler

They got married in 2018 and adopted a baby called Tilly, ironic right. She is 9 now and close friends with Hannah and Grace's baby.

Zoë and Alfie

Alfie asked Zoë to marry him in 2016 and they got married in 2018. Then they had twins in 2020. They had a girl and a boy and Zoë is now pregnant with her 3rd baby.

Rixton

I am really close with the boys from Rixton and I speak to Charley each week.

Jake and Jessy - They got married in 2019.

Lewi and Kailey- They had a baby in 2016 and got married 2017.

Danny and Jenny - Got married 2016.

Charley - Single pringle!

Caspar