Chapter 4 : What's different about De ?!?!

I woke up and looked at the time. 10am. De's probably still asleep. Joe was here again. He's here a lot but I don't mind as we are good friends. I kept thinking about yesterday when I saw Cierra and Bethany. They wouldn't be here. I mean why would they be? If they are here then is Jordan too? I need answers but there's no way to.

I got up and put some Rixton on really loud. Mainly to piss Deanna off. I started singing and getting dressed at the same time. I put a blue tank top on, black jegans and my The Big Bang Theory jacket on. I opened my curtains then started singing 'Wait On Me' by Rixton.

When it finished De came in and said "5 minutes! Just shut up for 5 minutes!" Then walked back out. She must have been tired. I must have woken her. I worry about her sometimes. Not about the baby, even though I still do, I worry about her and Joe. She has these panics every so often. Like last Christmas, her and Joe were playing around on her bed then she got scared and told him to go away. She only gets it because of her ex-boyfriend, Brandon. He use to beat her all the time until one time when she nearly died thanks to him. I try to push it away from my mind for her but I can't.

I went and got some breakfast and I heard De and Joe talking in the lounge. I went in then they stopped talking. "What are you talking about?" I said folding my arms. "Nothing" De said quickly. "Okay" I said and left the room. She's been a bit weird today and yesterday. I have no idea why. I can't ask her or that'll be weird. Right?

I was still confused about yesterday. I went onto Instagram and saw that Cierra and Paula had pictures up from America. I'm so confused. I thought of what to do then I thought to go to Starbucks and see if I saw them. I put my flat black shoes on and graped my bag then left.

I got there and got my self a coffee. I sat at a table and pulled out 'Paper Towns' by John Green and read it. I heard someone and looked up. It wasn't Cierra or Bethany. It was Isaac! I panicked. I put my book away, finished my drink, got up and left. "Ve!" I heard him shout. I walked fast into an alley way. I stood against a wall, shut my eyes and thought, I'm just thinking about them! They're not here!! I opened my eyes and walked home.

Later that night Casper, Alfie, Zoe, Louise and Joe came round. We filmed a huge video that went on all our channels, including mine and De's. After we finished I made some popcorn and we sat down in the lounge. Joe, De and Zoe sat on one couch, Louise sat on the beanbag, Alfie sat on the floor and me and Casper sat on the other couch.

"Vasper!!" De shouted. "Fuck off!" Me and Casper shouted and we threw a pillow at her and Joe. The others laughed. We put on a shitty movie. I didn't remember the rest as I fell asleep.

Casper's POV (this is for DeannaTheCool)

I sat on the couch with Ve falling asleep on my shoulder. I smiled as she was so peaceful. Louise had fell asleep and Zoe and Alfie had left. Deanna and Joe were still awake. "Do you like her?" Joe asked smiling. "No!" I said loudly trying no to wake anyone. Deanna fell asleep a few minutes after. "Joe stop saying that around your girlfriend. Just cause I liked her a few months ago doesn't mean I do now" I said getting embarrassed.

I like Ve a while ago and I haven't stopped thinking about her. I told Joe then her told Deanna and now we have a flipping ship name. I didn't tell Joe that I still liked her. "Casper, just don't do something you will regret" Joe said cuddling up to Deanna and fell asleep. I was awake on my own. I kissed Ve's cheek then fell asleep.

A/N Hey guys! So don't ship Vasper! That was only for my annoying BFF DeannaTheCool as she ships me with Casper! Anyway do you think that the Frye family are in London or do you think Ve's imagining it?! Follow me on Instagram @Whovian_Frye. Follow DeannaTheCool for some more of this Vasper thing! That is all for this time, if you enjoyed please leave a vote and a comment and I'll see you next time!