Chapter 1 : One Year On !!!

One year on

"Greeting internet! This is VeVe and I'm here to sing. Again. Now since I last sung you guys have left a shit storm on my comments, Twitter etc. So I'm gonna sing" I was sitting on my bed filming like I always do "so today I'm gonna sing Me And My Broken Heart by Rixton. Now the reason for singing this is because its been a year since I left my ex-boyfriend, Jordan Frye. Now some of you may know the story of why we did but I'll tell you. Basically my roommate, DeannaTheCool or De, decided to go to America and get arrested so I had to go over to America to bail her out of prison and when I was on my way back to the airport I got hit by a car, saving Bethany Frye and then I fell in love with Jordan. I had to come back to the UK for my mums funeral and 10 weeks later saw a picture of him kissing his ex. We broke up a year ago today so" I wiped my eyes as I was crying abit. I set the music up and sung Me And My Broken Heart.

When I finished filming I saved it onto my computer and edited it. I was sitting there doing that for about 2 hours when I heard De come in with Joe. I still and always feel sorry for them. When De got beat up by her ex she found out she was pregnant, killing the baby a while after. I felt like it was my fault. If I would of done something all them years ago then they would be happy.

I walked out my room and walking into the lounge to see De and Joe on the couch. I tiptoed over to the couch and stood behind them then put my hands on both their shoulders and said "whatcha doing?!" They screamed and I fell on the floor laughing. "Fucking hell Veronica" Joe said laughing. I stood up and smiled.

"Do you wanna join me, Joe, Zoe and Alfie for dinner tonight?" De asked. "But I'll be the fifth wheel!" I said. I couldn't hang out with many British YouTubers as I'm the single one. "I'll ask Casper to come" Joe said winking. I hit him with the pillow. "NO!" I shouted. They both laughed. De got up and said "Ve likes Casper. Ve likes Casper. Ve likes Casper." "Get back here you little shit!" I said chasing her around the apartment. "Oh no you don't!" Joe shouted then chased me round as I still chased De.

De ran into her room and stood against the door on the other side. "Deeeee! Let me in!!" I shouted. Suddenly Joe started pulling me back from the door. I ran into my room and stood against the door. I couldn't breath as I was laughing and out of breath. "Ve, stop looking at pictures of shirt-less Casper!" De shouted on the other side. "Fuck off!" I said laughing.

That night I was getting ready for the meal. I was wearing a knee-length dark blue dress and a pair of black wedges. I went out my room and left with De and Joe. "AW did you dress up for Casper?" De asked. "Shut the fuck up!" I said. When we got to the restaurant Zoe, Alfie and Casper were there. "Ve look Casper's here!" Alfie yelled. "Hahaha, shut up!"

I had the whole night of the YouTubers making fun of me and Casper and wanting to make our ship cannon. That night I lay in bed then went in the bedside draw and got the picture out of me and Jordan. I never told De about the picture as it was personal. I shut my eyes and fell asleep softly.

A/N Hey guys! The sequel is finely here!!! I hope you guys will enjoy it, I know I will. So before you wonder about the Casper Lee and me thing you need too read 'Life Of A YouTube Star' by DeannaTheCool to understand it as our books are linked! Anyway follow me on Instagram @Whovian_Frye. That is all for this time, if you enjoyed please leave a vote and a comment and I'll see you next time!