Chapter 32 : Pregnant !!!!

Jordan's POV

I was talking to my mum friend Sally then I saw Ve come over to me dressed as Jimmy Casket. I was about to complement her when she said "babe I need to tell you something in private" so we went upstairs into my old room and I saw that the beds were pushed together for Aria and Isaac but most the posters were up. She shut the door then said in her really good Jimmy Casket voice "you wanna know my secret?" I started laughing and said "yeah." "Stab stab stab I'm pregnant!"

I froze for an second and smiled. I hugged her and picked her up by her waist. "Oh my god! You're pregnant with my baby!" I said as I couldn't get the fact that it was happening.

We went downstairs and agreed not to tell anyone until tomorrow. Ve made sure she didn't tell anyone when she didn't mean to but I made sure she didn't.

Ve's POV

At 11pm we went back home and I wiped all my makeup off then I climbed into bed with Jord. "So we could have a little Jordan Frye JR" he said. "It could be a girl" I said laughing. "Jordan can be a girls name" he said and I shook my head no while laughing.

6am

I woke up running to the bathroom to be sick. When I got back into bed Jordan said "are you alright?" I nodded and said "yes its just the baby." Then he went to the toilet. Then Skype started to ring. I picked my laptop up and it was Joe and Deanna.

De: Sup Ve

Me: Sup De

De: You'll never guess what happened today

Me: What happened? Did Caspar fall down the stairs again?

De: Nope. We were at the Liverpool Amity Fest and near the end Joe proposed to me!

Then she held finger up to show my the ring. I jumped up and shouted "Jordan guess what has happened?! Deanna and Joe are getting married!" He came in and smiled. "Congrats guys" he said then they had to go.

"I can't believe that my best mate is finally engaged!" I said really happy. I couldn't believe that she was finally getting married. There was no way I could sleep now so I put YouTube on and watched the vlog's from my wedding. Zoe, Alfie, Marcus, Joe, Caspar, WatchUsLiveAndStuff and even VenturianTale had put the vlog's up. I watched them all I smiled and kinda cried at everyone of them.

After all that I went downstairs to see it was 9am. I saw Jordan watching Sherlock so I sat down and joined him. After two episodes Jord cooked some sausages and made sausage batches. Once we finished I went upstairs to change. I put my Rixton 'Let The Road' album tee on with my black jegans and converse on.

I went downstairs and brushed all my hair into a side braid. Jordan held my hand and we went over to the Frye's to tell them the news. When we got there Cierra, Bethany, Isaac and Aria all sat down on the couch and waited. "So guys we have some news" Jordan said. "I'm pregnant!!"

"Oh my god!" Everyone shouted and threw their arms around us. "Congrats guys!" Isaac said. "I can't believe it!" Cierra said. "Baby Frye!" Aria said. "Can it be ginger?!" Bethany said then we all laughed.

That night I called De on Skype,

Me: Yellow

De: Purple?

Me: Hahaha! I have some news

De: What?!

Me: I'm pregnant!

De: WHAT?! OH MY GOD! Congrats! How far are you?

Me: About a week I think

We talked more then she went. I got into bed with Jordan and fell asleep thinking about when I have the baby. I smiled and fell asleep.

A/N Hey guys! So I am sorry the chapters have been weird but I was on holiday so weird updates but they still went up! Anyway follow me on Instagram @Whovian_Frye and @Kayl.Furl! That was all for this time, if you enjoyed please leave a vote and a comment and I'll see you next tumem