Chapter 26 : One last suprise !!!

I got up really happy. In 5 days I'm marrying the man of my dreams Andi couldn't be happier. Jordan has gone put to get something with Isaac so me and De sat down and watched The Fault In Our Stars for the 100th time.

When it finished of course we cried so we whipped our eyes. Then De got a call from Tyler Oakley. When she came off the phone she was jumping up and down. "What?!" I asked exited. "Tyler and Troye want me to film a video with them! And its about Troyler!" She screamed jumping up and down. I screamed for her and jumped with her.

Yes we are 21 years olds fangirling about filming with YouTubers! Deal with it!

So De put the album TRXYE by Troye Sivan in and we sung along and danced. When Touch came on we touched each others finger, pressing then together. Then Happy Little Pill came on and we sung our Phandom version,

My Happy Little Phil
Take Dan away
PJ's a dick
And Chris is all alone
My sweet little Phil
Have cat whiskers
They lay within
Join the Phandom

Then we started laughing. After going though that album I put in Let The Road by Rixton and started we sung to Wait On Me and stroked watch others arms like we always did but sadly we didn't have Saskia to join us. Then Me And My Broken Heart came on and I heard the door open to see Jordan.

He laughed and I went red. "Please don't stop" he said smiling. Wait On Me came on again and I sung it until I heard Jake's voice different. Someone else was singing. I turned around to see THE Jake Roche in my house singing.

My mouth opened and my eyes widened. "J-Jo-Jord, what's going on?" I asked confused. "Well ask Deanna" Jordan said. "What?" I said looking at her. "Well thanks to Jordan I got in contact with Dan and Phil at BBC Radio 1 and they have Rixton in live so they sorted out for them to come over" De said. "Oh my god! Thanks De!" I said smiling and hugged her tight. "Plus we are performing at your wedding" Jake said. I screamed and started to cry. I couldn't believe De and Jord would sort this for me, not forgetting Dan and Phil.

I spoke to Jake for awhile then he suggested filming a video together. "Greetings Internet! This is VeVe and today I have had the surprise ever! So me and De were listening to music when suddenly a Rixton song came on I heard someone else singing. I turned around to see" I put my arms to my right and Jake sat down "Jake Roche from Rixton!" I said giggling. Jake waved then suddenly three people came in. I was gob smacked too see Danny Wilkin, Lewi Morgan and Charley Bagnall!

They all filming a QnA with me. When we finished I hugged them all goodbye and that I'll see them on Monday. I ran to De and hugged her. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Your the nicest friend I could ask for" I said hugging her tight. "Erm, best friend" De said and we laughed. I hugged Jordan and then kissed his cheek. "I love you so much" I said. "I love you too" he said.

That night I was so happy. Tomorrow I need to pack for the Kalanthony wedding. I couldn't wait! Everything was going great!

A/N Hey guys! One more chapter today then that's it! The Kalanthony wedding is going up on Thursday and then Sunday is Wedding Part 1!!! I can't wait! And how sweet was it for Jordan to get Rixton for the wedding? I love this fanfic soooo much and I hope you guys do too! So get ready for the Jordanica wedding! Anyway follow me on Instagram @Whovian_Frye! That is all for this time, of you enjoyed please leave a vote and a comment and I'll see you next time!