Chapter 33: Its ma birthday !!!

1 week later
I woke up and looked at the clock and saw the date which was the 8th of November 2015! My birthday! I grabbed my phone and started playing 'Its my birthday' waking Jordan up. He sat up and hugged me.

We went downstairs and Jordan made me pancakes with ice cream. Yes ice cream for breakfast! Mother fucking rebels yal!

We ate them then Jordan ran upstairs then came back down with a little jewellery box. He handed it to me and said "happy birthday Ve" then he kissed my cheek. I opened it to find a bracelet with charms on it. "Everyone represents something" he said then pointed at the car and said "when you were hit by the car saving Bethany" then he pointed at the engagement ring one "when we got engaged and I think you get it." I smiled then rapped my arms around him and said "thank you. I love you" "I love you too."

After I'd ran upstairs to get dressed into my white blouse with my jegans the door knocked. I opened the door to see Isaac, Cierra, Bethany and Aria. "Happy Birthday!!" They shouted. I laughed and let them in. I opened their presents and saw that Isaac and Aria got me a TARDIS jumper and Cierra and Bethany got me art stuff. "Oh and all five of us got a reservation for a party down at the pub tonight" Isaac said. "Erm guys! I'm pregnant" I said. "It's fine none of us will drink" Isaac said.

Later that night I went upstairs and put the bracelet on and the blue dress that I wore the last night before I left last year. I put black flats on and did my makeup then curled the bottom of my hair. With only being 3 weeks pregnant I can look skinny for a while. I went down and we went down to the pub. Me and Jordan met the others down there and didn't get anything with alcohol in it at all.

I saw Aria was just staring out the window and I went over and said "come on! It's my 22nd and I want a party with my friends." She kept staring out the window. "Aria what's up?" I said then suddenly she ran out the pub. I ran after her. "Aria?! Where are you going?!" I shouted as she ran over the road. I followed her across then she said "it's gone. It was right here" "what was?" I asked. "My dads car" she said. We walked into the road without looking. "Girls watch out!"

Screech! Beep! Bang!

A/N CLIFFHANGER!! Hey guys! So what happened then?! Who was the person who said "girls each out?! Who made the bang?! You will have to wait until Thursday! So sorry there was no update but I couldn't think but made this one better so your kinda welcome! So it was my birthday today, well next year on THIS day it will be! My birthday is the 8th so yay! Please follow me on Instagram @Whovian_Frye or @Kayl.Furl! That is all for this time, if you enjoyed please leave a vote and a comment and I'll see you next time!