Chapter 5 : The proposal ??!!!!!!

Ve's POV

I woke up on Casper shoulder. I moved my head and saw Louise was still asleep and De and Joe were too but Zoe and Alfie must have left. I went and made some pancakes. I heard someone come in. I turned around and it was Louise. "I need to go now. Matt will be wondering were I was" she said. "Okay" I said and hugged her and she left.

I made the pancakes and put them on the table. I went into the lounge and shouted "WHO WANTS PANCAKES?!" and woke them up. Casper jumped up and ran past me. Joe picked De up and took her to the table as me and De laughed.

After breakfast Casper and Joe had to go home. They left and I got changed. When I did De said "let's do something. Let's go into the city" "okay" I said. We decided to do a vlog today. De filmed it for her channel.

We got the underground and got spotted by a group of 5 fans. I have 4 million subscribers and De has 5 million. They got a picture with us. I felt really happy. When we got to the city Deanna kept texting someone. Whenever I asked who she just answered its no one.

We decided to go the London Eye. It was really quite. We had one to ourselves with four people in hooded jackets. We were coming up to the top when someone tapped my shoulder. It wasn't De as she was next to me. It was one of the hooded people. "Yes?" I said turning round. I opened my eyes wide and my jaw hanging. I couldn't believe who I was staring at. It was Jordan!

"Hi, Jordan?" I said. "Ve" he said smiling. "Why are you here?" "For this" he said. The other three people took their hoods down and they were Cierra, Bethany and Isaac. I knew I saw them in Starbucks! De was still vlogging in the corner. "For what?" I asked Jordan confused.

"Ve since the day we met in that hospital I fell in love with you. We were perfect together and even though we were only together 3 months I felt like I've known you in forever" Jordan said smiling still. He got down on one knee and pulled a box out his pocket. I started to cry because I knew what was happening. "Veronica Lavery, will you marry me?"

I smiled and said "yes Jordan!" I was crying while he put the ring on my finger. He stood up and I kissed him. In that moment I forgot everything. My whole past. Our whole past. Its like nothing could pull us apart. As we kissed I just thought about all the good times and not one bad thing!

"Ehm!" De said. I laughed and pulled away. She stopped vlogging. "Shouldn't you be thanking me? Seeing as I'm the one who helped Jordan though this!" She said. I smiled and hugged her tight.

Joe met us at Nandos with Casper. I introduced them to each other. I couldn't have been happier but felt bad on Casper as 'Vasper' was over but he was happy for me so I didn't feel as bad. We ate then when we finished Joe, Casper and De went to Joe's and me and the Frye's went to mine.

When we got to mine we sat in the lounge and talked. "So can I ask you something?" Jordan said. "Yeah" "Where are you gonna live?" He said. I'd not thought about this. I don't want to leave De and my family here but the Frye's can't abandon their whole life. "I don't know" was all I could say.

That night Jordan stayed over. The rest went back to their hotel. I sat on my bed as Jordan looked around my room. He'd never seen it before so he was interested. "That's a lot of Doctor Who shit!" Jordan said laughing as he looked at my figures and crap.

He sat down next to me and said "Ve?" "Yeah" "Why did you say yes?" He said. I was confused. Didn't he want to marry me or something? "Because I forgot I love you" I said with tears in my eyes. He hugged me and said "I will never hurt you again! I promise." He pulled away and kissed me. He pushed me back onto my bed kissing me more. His hand ran up my left arm then he pulled back.

"What's up?" I asked confused. "Was this cause of me?" He said holding my arm with more scars from self-harming. "Yes" I said quietly. He hugged me and said "well stop now. I'm not leaving you again!" He kissed me and I fell asleep on his chest.

A/N Hey guys! Who saw that coming?! I hope you enjoyed it! Anyway follow me on Instagram @Whovian_Frye. Follow DeannaTheCool as she has a sequel to her POV of this book!! That is all for this time, if you enjoyed please leave a vote and a comment and I'll see you next time!

5 votes?