Chapter 20 : Moving in !!

Ve's POV

I woke up to Jordan kissing my neck. "Babe let me sleep" I said. "No" he said rolling me over. He got on top of me. He kissed all down my neck then stopped on my chest. I laughed abit then heard Isaac moving. Jord lay back down and we laughed. "That was close" he said. "Yeah" I said laughing. "Your so pretty when you laugh" he said. "I wish I was" I said killing the mood.

"What? You are pretty" Jordan said sitting up. "No I'm not" I said sitting up and moving to the end of the bed and stood up. "Hey" he said grabbing my hand "you're the most prettiest and beautifulest girl I've ever met, yet seen." He smiled and I faked a smile back.

I put a pair of jeans on with a black top then went downstairs. I went down and sat on the couch. I sighed and thought why does Jordan wanna marry someone as ugly as me? I wiped my eyes as they started to tear.

-----flashback------

I had just uploaded a video about Halloween make-up. The thing with having 2 million subscribers is that your videos have 301 views quick. I looked at the comments and saw lots of,

'301 club!'

And laughed. Then I got the haters,

"VeVe_Sucks : Oh my god guys look, it her true form!!"

"VT_4EVR : Ugly bitch alert!"

"1D_5SOS : Why is she even wearing any make-up, it makes her look even more ugly!"

I started to cry. De came in and said "hey, what did we say about hatters!" She tried to calm me down and cheer me up but it never works. Since Jordan and I broke up I can't control myself. The tears just ran down my face.

----end of flashback---

I poured myself a bowl of cereal then Jord came down. He made a bowel and sat opposite me. "So are you gonna help me start on the house?" He said. "Yeah I guess" I said staring at the cereal. "Babe whats up?" He said. "Nothing just not having thoughts" I said. "About?" He said. "Nothing" I said lying.

~~~~~1 week later~~~~

We just finished the house. There was so much nerdiness in it. "I bet this is more geekier then Spencers brain" I said and Jord laughed. It was a three bedroom house. For now one room was a gaming room and one was mine and Jords room while the other was just empty. Maybe it could be a nursery, if Jord wants kids that is.

We called Aria, Isaac, Cierra and Beth over to the house. "Spencer alert!" Cierra said and we all laughed. "Shut up Sally!" Jordan said as Spencer. "Spencer be nice to your sister" Bethany said as Gertrude and we all just laughed.

Warning : Sex scene!

That night I went upstairs and Jordan was on the bed in his boxers. I laughed and he said "we live alone now and we can do what we want" he smirked and I just laughed then sat on the bed. I kissed him. He pulled me onto his legs and kept kissing me. He slid his tongue into my mouth.

This went on for awhile then he pulled my top up and took it off. He lay me on my back and pulled my pants off. Then my underwear came off and so did his. I took my bra off then he kissed me again. He kissed my neck down to my chest again. He stopped and put a condom on then carried on doing well you know.

After I put a nightie on and he just pout his boxers on. I put my head on his chest and fell asleep in our new house.

A/N Hey guys! Sorry for the ending but I felt like it needed to be added so I did. Don't ask why. So Ve and Jord have their own place and Aria is gonna keep being in and out of it from now on. Anyway the whole thing of Ve not feeling pretty and feeling ugly is based on reality, I don't think I'm pretty or anything. Anyway follow me on Instagram @Whovian_Frye. That is all for this time, if you enjoyed please leave a vote and a comment and I'll see you next time!