Chapter 11 : #SorryVeronica !!!!!

Ve's POV

I stormed out into the back yard. I sat on the porch and stared straight ahead. I kept crying. I wanted my family here and I wanted them to help me. I wanted my best friend back but she hares my guts. I sat there crying wishing I would have told her and everyone else. I think I made the wrong choice. I should have stayed.

I noticed De put a video up. I watched it and cried. I called her but it went to voicemail. I didn't leave one and hung up.

I sat there for another hour then called her again. She picked up this time.

De : Hello.

Me : I saw your video and what you have done for me, thank you for trending #SorryVeronica.

De : Ve I'm so sorry for everything, your not a bitch and you don't deserve any of this hate.

Me : So where are you gonna live Deanna?

De : I'm gonna live with Joe and Casper.

We spoke for a few hours until it was 2am there. I hung up and saw it was 9pm. I felt bad abandoning De but she forgave me and most of the hate is gone now. I went inside and Cierra, Bethany and Isaac came over and started apologising. "Its okay guys" I said fake smiling "where's Jord?" "He's just gone out" Beth said. "Why?" "To get some air" Isaac said.

I walked upstairs to Jordan and Isaac's room and sat on Jordan's bed. I looked on my phone and saw notifications for #SorryVeroncia flooding in. I smiled to myself then lay down.

Isaac's POV

We were sitting downstairs playing Mario Kart on the Wii U. "Should I get Ve? She hasn't had any food" I said. "She'll be fine" Cierra said. "I dunno. I'm gonna check on her" I said getting up. I went upstairs and opened the door to see Ve asleep on Jordan's bed. I saw her phone was on so I went to turn it off when I saw the has tags. I put the phone down and left the room crying abit. Our fans wanted Ve dead! Luckily someone stopped that but still. I wonder if Jordan knows? I thought. I went back down and told the others.

When Jordan got back I got up and said "did you hear?" "Hear what?" "Our fans want Ve dead!" I said. "Oh yeah I know" he said quietly. "What you knew?!" Cierra said. Jordan nodded disappointingly and looked at the ground. "How is she?" He said finally. "She's asleep" Bethany said. "Okay. I'm going up then and Isaac your gonna have to sleep on the couch cause I really need to speak to her" he said and I agreed.

Jordan's POV

I went up and saw Ve asleep on my bed. I nudged her and said "Ve wake up'' and she did. "Hi" she said. "You okay now?" I asked and she nodded. She explained everything that happened then we snuggled up in the bed. "So tomorrow I've thought about us planing more for the wedding. Like were its gonna be and setting a date" I said. "Yeah okay" she said and we fell asleep.

A/N Hey guys! Short one, sorry! So DeannaTheCool isn't so much of a bitch now! Anyway follow me on Instagram @Whovian_Frye! That is all for this time, if you enjoyed please leave a vote and a comment and I'll see you next time!