Chapter 35 : Please wake up !!!

It has been 2 days and Isaac still hasn't woke up. I called Deanna yesterday to have Joe pick up and tell me that she's in hospital. Why me? I wish this didn't happen to either of them. I wanted to check in De but I was scared too hear the news if she died or anything which is mainly why I'm at home and haven't gone to the hospital since Sunday.

Jordan has been back and forth from home to the hospital and its don't working as he's really tired all the time. I wish Isaac would wake up as the family may not be able to cope. Cierra hasn't left the house and Bethany and Aria haven't left the hospital since. I just hate this!

1 month later

1 week until Christmas and Isaac still hasn't woken yet. Cierra doesn't even leave the house any more and Aria stopped eating and basically lives at the hospital now. This family is falling apart without Isaac. Why won't he wake up?!

De is awake now and she's alright but has broken bones. Her and Joe had a fight and they're slowly getting able to trust each other even though they broke Narcus up from it all.

Strange shit happens when I'm not around so now I've decided to go visit Isaac. Jordan drove me there and I went to the ward and sat next to his bed and Aria left for a few minutes. "Hey Homeless" I said smiling "how have you been?" I sat there silent listening to the sound of the oxygen tanks and the beeping.

I started to cry and wiped my eyes "hey your ment to be the troll of the group and make us laugh not cry" I said laughing a bit. "Is I just want you to wake up cause it's really boring without you around making really shit puns and jokes." I wiped my eyes from my tears then said "just wake up Goomba" then I kissed his forehead and went to leave.

"Ve?"

A/N Hey guys! So is Isaac wake then?! So the thing about De is from DeannaTheCool's fanfic sequel which you should read as I'm in it so its just fabulous! Anyway sorry for the late update but I was at camp if I was tired yesterday! Follow me on Instagram @Whovian_Frye and @Kayl.Furl! That is all for this time, if you enjoyed please leave a vote and a comment and I'll see you next time!