Chapter 13 : The mystery girl !!!

I got up late. Ve and Jordan weren't in the room so they must be downstairs. I changed and went down. Everyone was up. "Lazy butt!" Ve said and they all laughed. I saw the time. 12:30pm. "Woops" I said. I couldn't sleep as I needed to know who that girl was. I needed to tell the others.

I sat down next to Bethany and said "guys?" They all turned to me and said "yeah?" "So yesterday I went for a walk to the lake. I sat down and met a girl who was a fan. We spoke for a bit but then she left" I said. "What's her name?" Ve asked. I shrugged and said "I dunno and I might never find out."

Ve's POV

Isaac told us about this girl but he didn't know her name. Suddenly the post came. Cierra got it then came back in the lounge. "Bills. Bills. Advertising. Oh this is interesting" Cierra said going though them then stopped on one. "Oh my god!" She shouted. "What?" I asked. She past it to me and I screamed. Everyone looked at us confused. I read it out loud.

Dear the Frye family,

You have been invited to the wedding of Anthony Padilla and Kalel Cullen on the 25th of October 2015.

I carried on reading the other notes such as time, place etc. I ran upstairs and called De.

De : Hi.

Me : Did you get an invite????!!!

De : YES!!

We talked for a bit then she had to go. She hung up and I smiled. I remember like it was yesterday the first time I watched Smosh and then saw their engagement. I'd been fans for years and a few months ago Ian and Anthony got in contact with me and De and we became friends with them and Kalel quickly.

I decided to go for a walk and get Starbucks. On the way someone bumped into me. "Sorry" I said. "Its ok-oh my god! Your VeVe!" The girl screamed. "Greetings. I've seen you before. You comment a lot on my channel and VenturianTale" I said and she screamed. "I love you and VenturianTale!" She said "I actually met Isaac yesterday but ran away." I pointed my head to her. "Oh your his mystery girl!" I said. She laughed. I went to Starbucks with her and she came with me home.

I walked in and Cierra screamed "STARBUCKS!" And took hers. "Isaac! Bethany! Jordan!" I shouted. They ran down and got their drinks. I turned to face our fan. "Its you" Isaac said. "Hi" she said fangirling. She was jumping up and down in excitement. "So Isaac this is your mystery girl" Jordan said smirking.

"Hi. I'm Aria."

A/N Hey guys! So Isaac has his mystery girl!! Will they find love or be friend's?!?! Anyway Aria is @PinkMajesticUnicorn so check her out! Oh and Kalel and Anthony's wedding!! Anyway follow me on Instagram @Whovian_Frye! That is all for this time, if you enjoyed pease leave a vote and a comment and I'll see you next time!