Chapter 29 : Wedding (part 1) !!!!

I was woke up to hear everyone scream "VE YOUR GETTING MARRIED TODAY!!" I got up and laughed. They all pulled me out the bed and sat me at the table were Cierra had made waffles. We all ate them then I washed my hair. After I dried it I sat down and started to do my makeup. Everyone else got ready themselves.

I put eye-shadow on with mascara, eye liner, foundation, blusher, lipstick and painted my nails silver. I brushed all my hair onto my right side and curled the blue tips. I went and changed into my wedding dress.

Once I got it on there was a knock on the door. They came in and it was De. She moved out the way and it was my dad. I hugged him and he hugged me back. "I can't believe my baby girl is growing up" he said with tears in his eyes. "Don't cry or I'll start crying" I said laughing. My sister Sarah came in and I hugged her.

My dad handed me a box and it had the necklace and earrings that my mum wore on her wedding. I put the earrings in and my dad put the necklace on. I put my nan's engagement ring on, that she gave to me after she died.

After I was ready and everyone else was we started to leave. "Ve, Isaac's just told me that they're about to leave" Aria said. "Okay thanks." Then Anthony came and picked up Kalel, Marcus got Niomi, Jim got Tanya etc. Then Joe, Caspar and Alfie came to get Zoe. Suddenly it was just me, Deanna, Bethany, Cierra, Sarah and my dad. The limo pulled up outside the house and we all got in.

When we pulled up Beth, Cierra, Sarah and De got out first then my dad then me. We walked towards the doors to lead outside to the back. I started to get really nervous for some reason. I just couldn't believe that in half an hour I will be a Frye. I smiled then my dad grabbed my hand. I hugged him then the music started.

I watched Bethany and Cierra walk out next to each other with De and Sarah behind them next to each other. My dad and I linked arms and walked out. I saw everyone stood up and staring at me. All I could do was smile. As we walked I saw family and friends. As we got closer my heart raced faster and faster.

I saw the back of Jordan and the smile on my face grew. I saw Beth, De, Cierra and Sarah stood to the left and Isaac on the right with Jordan.

My dad and I were at the front. My dad kissed my cheek and Jordan turned around. He smiled at me and my dad gave Jord my arm. We stood there waiting to say our vows!

A/N Hey guys! So the freaking wedding is here!!!!!! The second part will be up on Thursday so yay! Anyway I hope you enjoyed this part cause its just me getting ready and my dad giving me away! So follow me on Instagram @Whovian_Frye or @Kayl.Furl !! That is all for this time, if you enjoyed please leave a vote and a comment and I'll see you next time!