Chapter 39 : It's to late !!

We were on our way to the hospital to bring Isaac home. He could have came home yesterday but with the break in we thought it's better if he stayed one more night there. So it's been 2 days since he woke up.

I was sat next to Jordan as he drove with Aria in the back of the car. Once we pulled up we went up to Is room and Aria hugged him. "Babe it's great to see you" he said. She kissed his cheek and said "you too." Jordan went over and said "ready to go home?" So we helped Isaac up and got him in a wheelchair. We got down to the car and he sat in the front with Jord and I sat in the back with Aria.

We went back to the Frye's and Cierra and Bethany ran out. "Isaac!" Cierra screamed then hugged him "it's so great to see you. Sorry I didn't visit but I couldn't" she said. "It's fine" he said. Then Beth hugged him and we took him inside.

Isaac's POV

Later on we settled down and I had the spare room downstairs for a while. Ve had gone home but Jordan stayed a while long. I told them all I was going to sleep so I went into my new room. It was horrible. The walls were painted a light brown colour and were covered with no posters. There was a chest of drawers and there were pictures of us all from holidays when we were younger. My phone buzzed so I pulled it out my pocket and saw I had a message from an unknown number,

Times up!

Was all it read. I was confused but then remembered that it's been two days since Aria's dad visited me in hospital! Someone was gonna hurt Ve!

I needed to get out of here quick but not tell anyone. I put some pillows under the blanket and tried to stand up and couldn't. I tried agin but failed. Tried again and could. I noticed my legs were fine so I opened the window and climbed out.

"Ve!!" I shouted then I heard a women's scream! "VE!!" I screamed and started running towards hers but I fell over because of my legs. Then a door opened and I saw Jordan run right past me screaming "Ve!!" Then he stopped and saw me on the floor. "What the fuck did you do?!"

Ve's POV

I had left the Frye's and headed home. I called De to speak to her for a catch up,

Me : Hi

De : Hey how have you been?

Me : Been better. What about you?

De : It's been a bit strange around here but that's mainly cause of Caspar saying her fancies you so

I heard a noise behind me so I turned around but there was nothing there.

Me : I swear this baby is making me hear things

De : Yeah I noticed that when I was pregnant

Me : Have you had any ideas about adoption or are you going to wait until after your wedding?

De : Not really spoke about it to Joe really

Then I heard another noise behind me.

Me : De I think someone's following me

De : Where are you?

Me : I'm coming back from the Frye's and almost at mine

Then I turned around to saw someone running towards me. I dropped my phone in shock and froze. Then I ran. I ran as fast as I could but someone grabbed me. "Let me go!!" I shouted. They held my hands tight and it was really strong. "Please let go of me!!" "Now why would I do that?" The person said and I noticed the voice. "Alex" I whispered. He took his mask off and I saw it was him. I screamed then he put his hand over my mouth and a van pulled up next to me and then I saw nothing!

A/N CLIFFHANGER!! Hey guys! So Alex is back and kidnapped Ve! De might adopt a baby! Isaac is home! And other stuff will happen soon! You have to wait til Sunday!! Anyway follow me on Instagram @Whovian_Frye and @kayl.furl! That is all for this time, if you enjoyed please leave a vote and a comment and I'll see you next time!