Chapter 6 : Casper's secret !!!

I woke up to arms around me. I looked at the time. 9am. I turn around and see Jordan. I smile and put my head up to his chest. "Morning" Jordan said. I didn't know he was awake. "Morning" I replied. He rolled on top of me. He put his hands ether side of my arms and then kissed me.

At 11am we got up. Jordan put his clothes on that he wore yesterday. I put his old Batman top on and shorts that Jordan gave me a year ago when I stayed the first night. I'm surprised they fitted still but I don't grow much so. I walked out my room and Jordan smiled. He was making waffles when there was a knock at the door.

I opened the door to Cierra, Bethany and Isaac. I let them in then Cierra shouted "WAFFLES!!!" as Sally. "Oh I've missed that!" I said remembering I haven't watched them in a year. "So how many subscribers do you have now?" I asked them. "7 million" Isaac said. I was shocked. They only hit 1 million last year but when you hit one million you get noticed more. "Oh well congrats" I said.

After we ate the waffles De came home. "Hi Ve and the Frye's" she said. She sat down in the lounge with us and got to know them more as she'd never got to. We talked for ages then "Ve can I speak to you in private for a minute?" De said. I nodded and we left the room. We walked into her room and she said "Casper likes you."

"He what?!" I said surprised. Casper likes me? I didn't know. I wonder if that's why he was acting different yesterday. I couldn't believe this whole time he did. "Yeah. He told Joe and then Joe teased him about it. Joe came up with 'Vasper' and then told me and well the fandom started" she explained. "And who do you know this?" "Because last night when we got back he was crying in his room so I went in and he told me everything" De said.

I decided to speak to Casper. I left the Frye's with De and went over to Joe and Casper's. "Hey Veronica" Joe said inviting me in "I'm going to yours now so Casper's in his room." And he left. I walked to Casper's room. I knocked on the door and he opened it.

"Ve?" He said. "Hi Casp" I said. We sat on his bed and talked then I said "Deanna told me you liked me." He turned red and said "oh." I smiled and said "is that why the last few months you've been really kind around me?" And he nodded. Suddenly he pinned me to his bed and pressed his lips against mine.

"CASPER!" I said pushing him off me. "I'm sorry but I don't fancy you and I'm engaged to Jordan!" I yelled at him. "I'm sorry" he said as he ran up the stairs crying. "Casper" I said quietly. I felt bad. I shouldn't have kicked off at him but I'm with Jordan. I walked upstairs and saw him crying on the couch. "I won't tell anyone okay?" I said standing next to the couch "I'm gonna go." I left and walked home feeling bad.

Casper's POV

Ve came round and started talking about Deanna telling her I liked her. "Is that why the last few months you've been really kind around me?" She said. I nodded. I loved Ve but she wouldn't want me. I did to do something. I pinned her down to my bed and kissed her. "CASPER!" she shouted pushing me off her. "I'm sorry but I don't fancy you and I'm engaged to Jordan" she yelled at me. I felt like shit. "I'm sorry" I said running out crying.

I lay on the couch crying. She came up and said something but I didn't hear her. I heard the front door shut then I put my head up and she was gone. I sighed and wiped my eyes. I didn't know what to do. Maybe I could find someone else? But I wanted to be with Ve! I didn't know what to do!

I waited for Joe to come back that night but he texted me saying he was staying at De's. I was all alone. Like always. Just me and my thoughts!

A/N Hey guys! So Casper has feelings for Ve!!! I have no idea were it came from but YOLO! Yes I seriously just yoloed but guess what! I don't care cuz I'ma bird and I'm walkin away! Anyway follow DeannaTheCool for her sequel POV! Follow me on Instagram @Whovian_Frye. That is all for this time, if you enjoyed please leave a vote and a comment and I'll see you next time!