Chapter 50 : Jordan's birthday !!

~~~~weeks later~~~~

I woke up and remembered its Jord's birthday. I rolled over and shook him.

"Jord, baby, it's your birthday!" I said to him and he sat up. "It's my birthday!" Then he jumped up in the air. I swear sometimes he forgets how old he is.

"Come on, I want my presents!" He shouted dragging me out of bed. "If your like this for your birthday, what's our baby gonna be like?" I asked laughing.

He sat on the couch and I handed him his card and presents from me. He first opened his card.

The first thing I got him was a Superman watch.

The second thing I got him was a CD of My Chemical Romance.

The third thing I got him was a book of themes for the piano.

The fourth and last thing I got him was the full box set of Serenity.

"Oh Ve, thanks" he said getting up and hugging me. "Your welcome" I replied. He might think that's all but me and the others have a surprise party for him tonight after I take him out for tea.

After we had our waffles and changed. I had my VenturianTale jumper on with nothing under it and a pair of jegans. Jordan had a superman top on and a pair of jeans.

We went downstairs and everyone else was here. We all went and sat on the couches.

"Happy 25th" Cierra said handing him his present. He opened it to see a bunch of Superman figures that he didn't have yet, somehow.

"Happy birthday" Bethany said handing hers. It was a blanket with their emblem on it.

"Happy birthday bro" Isaac said handing him his "oh it's off me and Aria." It was Green Day shirt.

"Happy Birthday son" Paula said handing hers and Michaels. He opened it to see the picture we took 3 days ago for the 3 year anniversary.

"Happy birthday dad" Jordan said. See Jordan was born on Michael, his dads birthday. "Dad your presents in here" Jordan said and left the room.

He brought it back in and said "it's off all of us." Michael opened it and it was a set of keys. "It's in the garage" I said.

We all went the garage and there was the car they all got him.

That night I told Jordan we were going out to a restaurant but not to dress up really fancy.

I got a quick shower. When I got out I dried my hair and then curled all the blue dip dye. Then I put my makeup on.

Once I did that I got my black peplum top and my Batman skater skirt. Then I got my leather black combat boots. I put my Captain America shield earrings in then my necklace that had the 'pi' formula sign.

I went downstairs to see Jordan in a blouse and black jeans. "Wow Ve" he said. "Come on" I said grabbing his hand.

We started walking to what he thought was a restaurant but really we were going to the others house.

"Wait what we doing here?" Jordan asked. "Need to get something" I lied. I opened the door.

"SURPRISED!"

Everyone shouted as Jordan came in. "Oh guys, thanks" he said. Then everyone started giving him presents so I went into the kitchen.

I needed a drink so I opened the cupboard to get a cup. When I reached up I heard the door open. I didn't think much who it was until, "shame, he doesn't look 25.I turned around and dropped my glass. I knew I recognised the voice, Hayley.

"What are you doing here?" I asked really creeped out she was here. "Just wanted to wish my baby a happy birthday" she said with a little smirk.

"He's not your baby, he's married to me! Heck I'm carrying his fucking baby!" I shouted at her. She laughed. "You can't have Jordan all to yourself you know? I need him" she said "he com-" she was cut off. "Ve what are you doing in here?" Isaac said poking his head though the door.

I nodded to Hayley and he came in. "What the fuck are you doing her?!" He screamed at her. "Wanted to see Jordan" when she said that someone else walked in. Jordan.

"Why are you here?!" Jordan screamed at Hayley. "Happy birthday baby" she said pinning him to the door kissing him. He didn't pull away.

A part of me inside just broke. I opened the back door which led out into the back garden. I sat down on the deck and sighed.

I looked at my phone. I stared at the picture of me, Jordan and Deanna. Oh I forgot to say, De is out her coma and had been for a few days. She has to stay in so they can run more tests on her but so far she's alright.

Then the door opened. I turned around to see Jordan. "Hey, Ve don't cry" Jordan said coming over to me. "Sorry" he said. "Why? She kissed you first and I'm not crying about you" I admitted. I was crying cause of Deanna.

I explained that to Jord and he said "I know Deanna now and I know she'll be fine." I hugged him as he understood.

Around 2 am we went home. As soon as we got in I got changed into my Batman onesie and Jord got his Superman onesie on and we fell asleep really quickly.

A/N Hey guys! Yep I'm back! After 3 fucking weeks. Sorry but I had writers block at the time but now I have million ideas. The story will go up Thursdays and Sunday's again, this was different as Jordan Frye is 24!!! Anyway follow me on Instagram @Whovian_Frye! That is all for this time, if you enjoyed please leva a vote and a comment and I'll see you next time!