Chapter 40 : Ve where are you ?!?!

Jordan's POV

I was in the Frye's talking to Cierra, Bethany and Aria as Isaac had gone to bed. Ve had just left and I was planing to go soon. "So now Isaac's home we need to sort out some new videos" Beth said "got any ideas?" "Erm, how about-" I was saying until I got cut off by my phone ringing. I looked at the ID to see it was Deanna. "Hi Deanna whats up" I said. "It's Ve, I was just on the phone with her and she was talking and the phone went dead, Jordan please find her!" I fell silent. Warm water was running down my cheeks that were tears. "Ok Deanna. Did she say where she was?" I asked. "She just said she's almost home then she dropped the phone" she said and I could hear her crying and her voice shaking in fear. "It's ok, I'll find her" I said hanging up.

"I need to go guys" I said to the rest then grabbed my VenturianTale jacket and left. "Ve!!" I shouted and ran. Then I stopped and saw Isaac on the floor. "What the fuck did you do?!" I screamed at him then I heard a scream. I ran away from Isaac to the scream and saw a van drive away. I ran as fast as I could to see Ve's phone. I picked it up. "Ve!!!" I ran in tears and then saw her bag on the floor. I fell to the floor crying.

She was my wife. The mother of my growing child. My fangirl. My everything. I can't loose her!

I got up and walked back to mine. I walked in and looked at the picture of me and Ve on our wedding day. It was the two of us under a heart arch, we were holding hands and her head was on my chest. I put my finger on her face and said to myself "Ve I promise I will find you."

Isaac's POV

I watched Jordan run away to find Ve. I got up and followed him. He stopped and picked up something that looked like a phone then he ran. I ran after him but kept my distance. He stopped and fell to the floor crying. I started to cry as well. He hasn't seen me so he got up and went to his.

I stood there in the street knowing it's my fault Ve was gone now. I should have warned the others first so we could be safe and Ve wouldn't be gone. She's pregnant and married to my brother and I can't loose her. I love her. I still love her. I never stopped really. I wish she's ok for now and I'll do anything to get her back for Jordan and for this family.

I wanted to follow him but I know he'd be upset so I just went home. I walked in and they all looked at me. "Shouldn't you be in there?" Cierra said pointing to my new room but I didn't answer and went in. I lay on the bed and started crying to sleep.

A/N Hey guys! So Ve is missing! Isaac is trying to hold his feelings in! AHHH!! I'm being so mean lately and leaving it really sad! I will update again later if I get 5 votes! Anyway follow me on Instagram @Whovian_Frye and @Kayl.Furl! That is all for this time, if you enjoyed please leave a vote and a comment and I'll see you next time!