Chapter 12 : We have a date !!!!

"Ve" I said shaking her to wake her up "Veronica wake up." "Wh-Morning Jord" she said and kissed me on the cheek. "We need to get up so we can book this wedding and stuff" I said. She shot up and jumped out of bed "yes! Okay let's get breakfast then go!" She said changing. I laughed I got up. I put my dark blue jeans on and my Superman top. Ve put on a blouse and black jegans with her leather jacket then she put some make up on. We get into the car and went out for breakfast then went and sorted some stuff for the wedding! While Ve vloged.

Isaac's POV

I shot up to the sound of the door shutting. I heard a car moving and looked out the window to see Jordan and Ve going. They were sorting out some wedding stuff. I went upstairs and changed into my Rubix Cube top and dark blue jeans. "Come on Isaac you need someone" I said to myself looking in the mirror sorting my hair out "there is someone out there who isn't Ve!"

I headed downstairs and made some food. I shouted as Billy "Mama, Sally, I made waffles!" "Waffles?!" Cierra shouted as Sally. I heard her door open as she ran downstairs with Bethany walking behind her. "Now Sally don't eat to many waffles" Bethany said as Gertrude. We sat down and ate. We decided to film a GMod. "Greetings fellow adventurers, this is HomelessGoomba with ImmortalKyodai, BethanyFrye and we are missing someone! Venturian isn't here! He is out with Veronica as they're sorting their wedding plans out. So today we are doing Pokémon high school."

After I edited and uploaded it I went on a walk. I walked down the street then put my earphones in listening to random songs. About 10 minutes later I went to the lake and sat by the tree. I looked across the lake and saw a girl with a 'V' top on. She must be a fan I thought. Suddenly she saw me. She ran over and hugged me. I took my earphones out. I spoke to her for a few minutes and I signed a piece of paper and handed it to her. She smiled and hugged me. She got up and left. I realised I never got her name so I tuned around and I shouted "wait I never got your name!" But she was gone.

I walked home wondering who she could be. And why she walked off. And what her name is. I wish I knew these answers but I guess I won't. I got home and sat on the couch. I sat there for a few minutes then fell asleep.

"Guess what?!" I woke up to here someone say. I sat up to see Ve and Jordan at the door. Jordan had his arm around Ve's waist and they said "we have the date!" I stood up and saw Beth and Cierra were behind me. "Great when?!" Beth said. "The 26th of October!" Ve said. "But that's really close!" I said. "We know but we can't wait any longer! Its now or never really" Jordan said so we all sorted something's out. I walked up to Ve and said "I'm glad you went with him then me."

A/N Hey guys! Sorry shit chapters today but I don't care cuz I'm a bird!!! Anyway who is the mystery girl?!?! So if you want it could be you!! If you wanna be her then DM these answers,

Name :

Age :

Appearance :

Personality :

What you wear normally :

Wanna date Isaac :

Where your from :

How I know you : (eg. Old school mate, YouTuber, online friend....)

So yeah. If you wanna be in as Isaac's mystery girl then DM me that!! Anyway follow me on Instagram @Whovian_Frye! That is all for this time, if you enjoyed please leave a vote and a comment and I'll see you next time!