Chapter 27 : Packing !!!

~~~~~~Dream~~~~~~

As I walked out the church to meet Jordan outside, we are having an outside wedding, I smiled and felt so happy. Today is the day I will never forget. My hair was all on my right and curled on the blue tip dye. My dress dragged along the floor. I went outside to see Jordan dead on the floor covered in blood. I noticed that everyone else was dead too. "Hey babe" I heard a familiar voice say behind me.

I turned around to see Alex standing there holding a knife in one hand and a gun in the other. I gasped to realise that he had killed everyone. I broke down crying. Everyone I ever loved is now dead. "Now you are mine and mine only" he said getting closer....

~~~~~Dream ended~~~~~~

I sat up breathing heavily. I looked up to see Alex standing there. I closed my eyes and screamed and cried. Someone started shaking me. "Ve!" they screamed hugging me "calm down!" I opened my eyes to see Alex gone and Jordan hugging me. Then De ran in and said "what is going on?!" she said in a panicked voice. "I had a dream that Alex killed everyone at the wedding then he was here. He was right there" I said pointing at the space were he was. "Ve no one was here" De said.

De went downstairs and went back to sleep. Jordan hugged me and said "its okay babe." Then we lay back down and fell asleep.

Morning

I was woke up to hear Jordan scream then laugh. His fans have been suggesting them playing Grand Opening, which is Five Nights At Freddy's 2. I laughed then got dressed into my 'I'm Divergent and I can't be controlled' top and my black jeans. I plated my hair into the style of Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games.

When I went down I saw De getting some things ready for L.A tomorrow. Our flight is at 10am tomorrow so I thought to pack after I have food. I made some waffles then Jordan came down. "Is it scarier then the first?" I asked. "What?" He said. "Five Nights At Freddy's 2" I said. "Oh yeah. Its fucking terrifying" he said and I laughed.

When we finished eating we went upstairs and packed for L.A. I packed my,

-TARDIS top

-Dark blue jegans

-Black boots

-Little black heals

-Dark purple dress

-Laptop

-All my chargers

Then I got my iPod, iPhone, headphones and other shit to go in my handbag. Then Jordan put his stuff in the suitcase too. I went downstairs to see De talking on the phone with Joe.

I went onto the video that I put up with Rixton,

Good

"VeFryeJordFrye : OMG!! Jordan is so nice to u!"

"Rixter.Sugg.Deyes : OMFG! So jelly!"

"SuggletsPhan : If u weren't with Jordan then u and Jake would be cute!"

"Rixton : Had a great time filming with you today! Thanks for having us!'

Bad

"VeVe_Sucks : For fucks sake! Now she is getting a band to film with her! Jordan just fucking move on!"

"Rixter.4life : WTF WHO IS SHE?! WHY R U FILMING WITH HER?! SHE IS NO ONE!"

"YT_fandom : Fuck off! I bet Venturian only got them to come so u could move on and be with one of them coz Vent obviously hates ur ass!"

I started crying but then thought what Jordan and Deanna had both did for me to hey Rixton here. I didn't need to listen to haters. In have 5 million fans who listen to me and love me as a person. I don't need to hear what they have to say. I was happy and I didn't give a shit anymore.

A/N Hey guys! So Thursday is the Kalanthony wedding so yay!!! So Ve is scared that Alex is around. Anyway follow me on Instagram @Whovian_Frye! That is all for this time, if you enjoyed please leave a vote and a comment and I'll see you next time!