Chapter 8 : Did I make the right decision ?!?!

I sat there thinking if I made the right decision. Was this the best thing to do? Or should I have gone the other away?

I thought what De will do without me and if I should have gotten that plane and abandoned her but she has Joe and the other British YouTubers. I didn't wanna leave my best-friend. She was like a sister to me and she always helped me get though everything. I didn't wanna leave her. Maybe I don't. I mean she could visit. But I'd had to have everything shipped to America!

I thought what Jordan will do about moving to UK. I didn't want him to leave his family and everything behind but the UK is my home. He could leave his ginger sister, his trolling brother and his Starbucks addict sister. Plus his other family. I mean they could visit us. He'd have to have everything shipped over to the UK.

Why was this decision so hard?!

I'm happy but I'm not sure if everyone else will be!

My dad told me to follow my heart!

My heart wanted to move to Ohio with the Frye's but my head wants to stay in London with Deanna and my British YouTube family!

How was I suppose to decide it?!

Either way I'm gonna be happy but the other one isn't!

Why can't this be easy for me?!

I sat there looking out the window at the sight.

I made the right decision!

This is my choose!

My destiny!

A/N Hey guys! Early update!!!! I did this chapter to anoy you all!! You'll find out if I stayed or left tomorrow! What are you thoughts?! Do you think I abandoned Deanna or does Jordan abandon his family?! ONLY I KNOW!! Anyway follow DeannaTheCool for her awesome POV to this with the sequel which gets updated about the same time I do as they're linked! Follow me on Instagram @Whovian_Frye. That is all for this time, if you enjoyed please leave a vote and a comment and I'll see you next time!