Chapter 44 : Getting Ve back !!!

I have been driving for an hour now and I still don't know were to look for Ve. She must be somewhere but I don't know were. I remember when I was on the phone to her the other day and the connection was really bad so she must be somewhere with bad connection. I was thinking more about what I could hear. I remember trucks and vans going past so it's somewhere far off.

I thought were the place around Ohio were it could be. Then I thought. I know were it could be. I drove down to the road and saw the road. I looked at all the houses and most were shut down except a few. I looked at them and they all looked very old but the one modern one. I pulled up outside it and then jumped out the car and knocked on the door.

Ve POV

"Come on Veronica. Let's have fun" Alex said. I moved my head and said "please stop." I wanted this all to stop. Then a car pulled up outside and I thought it's Aria's dad and I don't want to meet him but then the front door knocked. Alex got up and went upstairs. He was gone for a few seconds when I heard shouting. "TELL ME WHERE MY WIFE IS!!" I heard someone shout. It sounded like Jord. Did he come for me? I heard a bang and I screamed. "Ve?!" Someone screamed and then someone banged on the door. I tried to get myself up but it's useless. I cried and just hoped Jordan would come down.

Then the door opened. I couldn't see who it was running down the stairs but I was scared. "Ve?" Jordan said. He was running down the stairs to me. "Jordan?" I said crying. He come over and untied my feet and hands. I hugged him straight away. I cried into his shoulder and said "I love you so much" "I love you too." "So do I" I heard someone else say. Jordan moved and I saw Alex standing at the bottom of the stairs with a gun. "Veronica I love you and I never stopped. The only reason I did this was to get you back but I didn't want to hurt you. Now I want you to stay with me and not this idiot who obviously doesn't know enough about you to care about you seeing as it took him 3 days to find you."

"That's only because I didn't want to risk Ve or the baby getting hurt!" Jordan shouted. Then they both started screaming at each other. I stood up and said "shut the fuck up!" I looked at Alex and said "Alex I loved you once but when you started raping me and cheating on me years ago I stopped loving you and I never loved you since. I love Jordan and that's why I married him and not you." "I'm sorry" he said then he threw the gun down and said "go on, leave." Jordan grabbed my hand and we headed to the stairs. When we walked past Alex I let go of Jordan's hand and hugged Alex. "One day you'll find someone better" I said and kissed his cheek then went over to Jordan and we left.

When Jord pulled up we got out the car and headed to the door. He opened it then suddenly I was swept off my feet. Jordan carried me into the house bridal style and carried me upstairs. He sat me on the bed and he sat next to me. He hugged me which made us fall back onto the bed. I laughed and he kissed me. "I've missed you so much" he said. "Same" I said.

About an hour later I called De to tell her that I'm alright,

De : Ve?

Me : Hi

De : Oh my god! Ve your alright! Where were you? Did Alex have you?

Me : I was in this basement and Alex had me plus Brandon was there and he's coming to the UK for you! Yet I swear I heard him last night so maybe not

De : Well it's great to hear from you

Me : So what have you been up to?

There was a long pause

De : Erm, nothing really

Me : Oh ok anyway it's late over here so night

De : Night

Then she hung up. I fell like I was missing something from De. She was keeping something but I thought to just leave it.

I went upstairs to bed and I saw Jord sitting on the end of the bed staring at his thighs. "Hey, what's up?" I asked him. He looked up and me with tears in his eyes. "Babe, what's up?" I said getting panicky. "Sit now" he said so I sat on the bed then he took his belt off. "Jord what are you doing?" I asked. He pulled his jeans down and then all I saw was red blood marks and I saw that he'd been self harming again. I started crying then stood up and hugged him. "Ve I'm sorry" he said.

A/N Hey guys! So Ve is home! Jordan's shown Ve his self harming! Alex told Ve his feelings for her! And De is keeping something!!! Ahhh!! Plus 6K guys!!! Thank you so much! Anyway follow me on Instagram @Kayl.Furl or @Whovian_Frye! That is all for this time, if you enjoyed please leave a vote and a comment and I'll see you next time!