Chapter 34 : Wish it didn't happen !!!!

Cierra's POV

As I drove the car behind the ambulance with Aria, Isaac and Jordan inside I started to feel sick. I loved them and the thought of someone knocked over someone in my family over and unconscious just made me so mad. I turned around to see Ve with her head in her hands crying with Beth next to me crying.

Once we got there Ve ran out the car over to the building and watched as they pulled Isaac out the ambulance. She hugged Jordan and cried into his chest and for the first time in forever I saw Jordan cry. Aria chased after Isaac until they wouldn't let her in a room then she fell on the floor crying and screaming.

Bethany's POV

As Isaac was pulled away we all sat in the waiting room praying for him to be okay. Every so often Aria would go over and ask if anything new happened but nothing did until now.

Ve's POV

We had been stuck in this waiting room for 4 hours and nothing about Isaac. I could see Aria was losing it. We all couldn't believe that the car hit him though. And who was driving that car? I wiped my eyes of tears and hugged Jordan. "Hey he'll be okay" Jordan said crying a bit.

Then suddenly a doctor came out and said "he's in a coma."

We all went silent and gob smacked. Isaac's in a coma?!?! Then we all got up and followed him into Isaac's room and all broke down. Cierra clung onto Bethany and they fell to the floor crying. I put my head in Jordan's chest crying as he stoked my hair and I could hear him cry. Aria just stood there. Shocked. Unknown of what to do. She was crying but no noise.

A/N Hey guys! So it's Isaac who got hit!! And in a coma!! How will the Frye's cope?! How will Aria cope?! Who drove the car?! You'll just have to wait!!! I'm so mean! So the update on Sunday may be shit as I'm at camp all weekend so I'll try and write something but I can't 100% do it! Anyway follow me on Instagram @Whovian_Frye or @Kayl.Furl! That is all for this time, if you enjoyed please leave a vote and a comment and I'll see you next time!