Chapter 9 : Settling down !!

I looked across to Jordan and held his hand. "I'm glad your coming to live with us but when we got married we gonna need a house to ourselves" Jordan said. "I know" I said then kissed him on the cheek. "Oh god guys! Can you wait one more hour?!" Cierra shouted behind us. Bethany and Isaac laughed next to Cierra. "Nope" me and Jordan said laughing then kissed again.

"Mommy look! Its Venturian" a little girl said pointing at Jordan. I nugged Jord and said "I think you have a fan" pointing at the girl. "Mhm?" He said looking up from his DS. I pointed at the little girl and said "fan." He stared at her and smiled. "Greetings fellow adventurer, this is Venturian with HomelessGoomba, BethanyFrye, ImmortalKyodai and my fiancé VeVe" Jordan said to the girl. She screamed. Isaac passed Jordan a piece of paper that Beth, Cierra and Isaac had signed so Jord signed it too. He passed it to the girl and she smiled.

When we landed the little girl wanted a photo. I stood to the side and smiled. Jordan spoke to her for abit. He's good with kids. Maybe he wants kids? He would be a perfect dad. The girl had to go so Jordan came over and kissed me. "Sorry got distracted" he said. "Its fine" I said then kissed him back.

We got in the taxi then got to the Frye's. It was exactly how I remember it. I smiled and remembered the first time I was here. "Guys?" I said and they turned to me "where am I gonna sleep?" "In my bed duh!" Jordan said laughing. I smiled and hugged him. I took my small bag upstairs and put it in the room.

Isaac followed me up and said "Ve?" "Yeah?" "Did you ever tell anyone?" I looked at him confused "what?" I said. "About the kiss the day before you left" he whispered. I shook my head. He smiled then hugged me. "Glad your back sis" "I'm happy to be back."

Jordan wanted to film a video with fan mail. We got some stuff and got ready. "Greetings fellow adventurers! This is Venturian with BethanyFrye, HomelessGoomba and ImmortalKyodai" he said pointing the camera at them when he said their names "and my fiancé VeVe" pointing the camera at me. I smiled and said "I'm back and we're engaged!" "Yep! If you wanna see the video then I'll put it in the description. Its on DeannaTheCool's channel as she filmed the vlog when Ve was in London so go check that out! Now mail!!"

When we finished I thought about De. I hadn't told her I was here. I looked at the time. 3pm. Well there's a 5 hour time difference so its only 8pm. I called her,

Me : Hey De.

De : Hi. Where are you?!

Me : I'm sorry but I'm in Ohio.

The line went silent.

De : WHAT?! YOU DIDN'T FUCKING TELL ME! YOU JUST ABANDONED ME WITHOUT TELLING ME?!

I could here her crying. She never shouts at me. I started to cry myself.

Me : I'm sorry but its my choose!

De : But you could have told me instead of getting on a fucking plane and travel half way across the Earth then tell me!

Me : Well I couldn't tell you sooner that I was on a plane! Do you think its easy for me?! I left everything and everyone!

De : You know what?! Do whatever the fuck you want!

Then she hung up. I sat there crying. I never ment to piss her off. I lay on Jordan's bed crying. I wanted the bed to swallow me up. Jordan had uploaded the mail video. I didn't watch it. I wanted to see what people had to say,

Good

"VT_IS_BOSS : Congrats guys! #Jordanica 4evr!!"