Chapter 25 : Last minute shopping !!!

Ve's POV

I woke up in Jordan's arms. I smiled and sat up. He kissed my hand and I giggled. He sat up and kissed me. I kissed him back then he pushed me back down onto the bed. "Now I know how you felt" I pulled back to see De in the doorway. We all laughed then went downstairs.

"Do you fancy going shopping for some extra stuff for the wedding?" I asked Jordan. "Yeah sure" he said eating his French Toast. "Do you wanna come?" I asked De. "Yeah okay" she said. We all ate then when we finished I went upstairs and started getting dressed. Jord came in and out his arms around me when I was putting my 'GhostBusters' top on. He kissed my neck then up to my cheek then kissed my lips. Then he stopped and put his 'Billy Acuchela' top on and his jeans on. I put my jegans on then when downstairs.

Deanna had a purple tank top on with white jeans on. We all got in Jordan's car then drove to the mall and got some food and decorations ready for the after party, which is at the Frye's house. It was already planed out what we were doing the night before. Basically the men were staying at the Frye's after Jordan's bachelor party and the woman and mine and Jordan's.

At the Frye's,

-Jordan

-Isaac

-Caspar Lee

-Marcus Butler

-Jim Chapman

-Alfie Deyes

-Joe Sugg

-Dan Howell

-Phil Lester

-Ian Hecox

-Anthony Padilla

-Felix Keljberg

-Joey Graceffa

-Shane Dawson

-Andrew (high school mate)

-Robert (high school mate)

At mine and Jordan's,

-Me

-Deanna

-Cierra

-Bethany

-Aria

-Zoe Sugg

-Louise Watson

-Marzia Bisogin

-Kalel Cullen

-Tanya Burr

-Niomi Smart

-Saskia (high school mate)

-Beckie (high school mate)

-Paige (high school mate)

-Charlotte (high school mate)

When we got back home I filmed a video showing off some of the wedding stuff with De while Jord filmed with the others. After filming we all sat down and ate pizza. "AW Ve, does this remind you of Caspar?" De said in a high pitch mocking voice. "Fuck off" I said and Jordan looked confused. "De and Joe used to ship me with Caspar called 'Vaspar' though the year we broke up" I explained.

A/N Hey guys! Only one chapter today as more longer chapters will be coming next weekend for the wedding! So saskialeighporter is Saskia, DeannaTheCool is De and MarshmellowBex is Beckie! Anyway follow me on Instagram @Whovian_Frye! That is all for this time, if you enjoyed please leave a vote and a mwoment and I'll see you next time!