Chapter 17 : The cuts !!!

I couldn't open my eyes. I don't know where I am? Or what happened? I tried to move but I couldn't. I'm not in the car anymore.

I opened my eyes to see my mum and dad. I was at theirs. "Honey are you okay?" mum asked. "Yeah. What happened?" I asked. "The people behind you drove into your car then drove off. I don't know who they were" she said. "Okay. I need to get back" I said then something beeped. I looked around. I'm in hospital. "Mum, I need to call Ve!" I said. "Its very early. She'll be asleep" she said.

I was just alone without her. I was hit by our ex's and I'm here. I want Ve.

Ve's POV

I went everywhere in the house and couldn't find Jordan. I was scared. He never came home. Maybe he was hurt. Then the house phone rang. Cierra picked it up. "He is?!" "Oh my" "Is he?" "Good" "Okay. See you soon" she said on the phone then hung up. "That was mum. She's at the hospital with Jordan. He was in an accident an-" I stopped listening to Cierra and stared at the floor. If Jord is hurt I will hate myself. He left cause of me!

"Ve" Isaac said shaking me. "Yeah?" I said. "Coming?" "What?" "To see Jordan" he said and I nodded and we got in the car.

We got there and ran to his room. I let them see hint first. Family first is what my mum always said. I started to tear up when I thought of mum. When they came out they were smiling.

I went in. "Ve" Jordan said smiling with his arms open for a hug. "Jord" I said crying and hugged him. "I'm so so so sorry" I said "I shouldn't have got annoyed an-" but he pressed his lips onto mine before I could finish.

We spoke and the others joined. We got home and Isaac slept on the couch so I had his bed to look after Jordan. "Jord, we need a house" I said. "We'll look next week" he said. He got into his bed and I got dressed but then he pulled me into bed next to him. I laughed then he kissed me.

It got more aggressive and I took the chance to take his top off and he did the same to me. We ended up in our underwear in less then a minutes. I ran my finger down to his boxers but felt something. I felt cuts and scars. "Jord..please...no" I said tearing up "not you too." He gave me this sad face and nodded. I put my head on his chest and cried. "I'm sorry'' he said then I fell asleep.

A/N Hey guys! Sorry its short but I got back from camp and I is tired! Anyway sorry for Jordan self harming but that's hate for you! So follow me on Instagram @Whovian_Frye! That is all for this time, if you enjoyed please leave a vote and a comment and I'll see you next time !