Chapter 19 : New house !!!

Ve's POV

So Isaac and Aria are together then. "I ship Isaaria" I said laughing. "#Isaaria" Jord shouted and we all laughed. "Well today guys me and Jordan are going to look at the house for us to live in before we get married" I said. "Well then Aria can move into her to be safe" Cierra said. That's the thing about Cierra, she is so kind and thinks of everyone else before herself.

When we finished eating I went upstairs and got dressed. I put a pair of jegans on and a blouse with my leather jacket on with my ankle boots. Jordan came in and said "ready?" "yeah" I said and followed him out. He got dressed before I was up. I got in the car and we drove off to our first house.

Cierra's POV

Me, Aria, Isaac and Beth sat down and watched TV. "Do you like Doctor Who?" Isaac asked Aria. She nodded and we put it on. We watched four episodes then me and Beth went to Starbucks. "Do you think Isaac and Aria will be alright?" Beth said. "What do you mean?" I said. "In case her dad comes" Beth said. "Its okay" I said then we left.

Isaac's POV

Cierra and Beth left. I sat back down next to Aria. "So how old are you?" I asked remembering that I didn't know. "I'm 15" she said. So I was three years older then her, well almost three. I moved closer to her. I put my arm behind her and she rested her head on my shoulder. I smiled and linked my hand with hers. We watched another episode. Half way though I sat up and stared at Aria. "What's up?" she asked."Nothing just" I said. "Just what?" she said. "Your so cute" I said then pressed my lips against hers. She put her arms around my neck pulling me closer to her.

"Ewwwww gross" I heard someone say. I pulled back from Aria to see Cierra and Beth standing at the door. They laughed and Aria sat up. Just then Jordan and Veronica came in. "Guys! You'll never guess were we live now!" Ve said smiling. "Where?" I said. "Down the road" They said. We all smiled and the ordered pizza.

A/N Hey guys! Short chapter sorry! Follow me on Instagram @Whovian_Frye! That is all for this time, if you enjoyed please leave a vote and a comment and I'll see you next time!