Chapter 24 : First date !!!

Isaac's POV

I sat up and thought about taking Aria out. I went downstairs as it was 9am. I saw Jordan pull up into his house with Ve's mate Deanna. She must be coming as a surprise as Ve not told us. I sat down and thought about everywhere I could take Aria.

After half an hour thinking Aria came down. "Morning" she said sitting next to me. "Morning" I said kissing her cheek. "How would you like to go out later?" I asked. "Oh my gosh, yes!" she said smiling. I laughed at her fangirling. She was so cute when she laughed and I kissed her lips. I pushed her back on the couch but she got up. "I'm sorry" I said completely forgetting that her father tried to rape her. She hugged me and said "its fine."

Later that day Aria went upstairs and got dressed into something of Cierra's or Bethany's. She came down wearing a pair of Bethany's jeans and Cierra's Doctor Who top. We went out and got the bus to the pair.

When we got there we played on the arcade machines then went on the rides. We went on the ferries wheel. When it got to the top Aria got closer and I held her hand. We were alone so I pulled her even closer then kissed her. Suddenly everything reminded me of when me and Ve were in here before she left. I could picture Aria as Ve now. It felt awkward as I am thinking of my brothers fiancé kissing and that. When it started moving again Aria pulled back. "Isaac" she said "I love you" I smiled and said "I love you too" then she smile back.

When we got back home we watched Avengers Assemble with Cierra and Beth. Plus Ve, Jordan and Deanna come round and join us all. When it finished Ve started vlogging "so I am with all these people. I am stuck with these noobs, such as De, Jord, Cierra, Beth, Is and Aria" she said pointing as us all. "Since when am I 'Is'?" I said. "Since I left" she said then kept vlogging then they left.

That night I was woken up by someone saying "Isaac? Isaac wake up." They sounded as they were crying. "Aria?" I asked sitting up. She got in bed next to me and hugged me and sobbed into my shoulder. I put my arms around her and said "hey what's up?" "Its the nightmares."

She explained about her dad hurting her in her dreams and that the get worse every night. I held her tight until we fell asleep.

A/N Hey guys! Sorry its a short chapter but chapters will get longer as the wedding is in 2WEEKS!! Do you ship Isaria? I do! Anyway follow me on Instagram @Whovian_Frye! That is all for this time, of you enjoyed please leave a vote and a comment and I'll see you next time!