Chapter 46 : Christmas !!!!!

"WAKE UP LAZY ASSES! IT'S CHRISTMAS!!" I woke up to hear Isaac scream. I noticed Jordan was up then he kissed me. "Merry Christmas baby" he said. "Merry Christmas babe" I said then he kissed me back. "Ewwww" we pulled back to see Cierra and Bethany in the door way. They were both wearing VenturianTale Christmas jumpers but Cierra's was purple and Bethany's was green. I got up and grabbed my jumper which is the same as Jordan's, blue. I put my dark blue jegans on and headed downstairs to see Isaac putting more presents under the tree, his jumper was black obviously.

After everyone came downstairs we all sat around the Christmas tree. Jordan sat next to me and held my hand. Aria come over and sat next to Isaac, her jumper was orange to match her hair. We started giving each other presents. I felt like a little girl again, sitting around the tree with my family but my real family are back in the UK, well except my mum. I wiped my eye to get rid of the tear.

"So this is off all of us for the baby" Beth said passing us something wrapped up. I unwrapped it and saw this big book that said on the front 'A Babies First...' Jordan looked at it over my shoulder. "Aw thanks guys" I said. Then Jordan passed me a small box with a bow on it. I opened it to find 2 charms in it. "There's a sign to tell you that you'll be safe with me" he said pointing at the heart with 'safe' inside it "and that's for our first Christmas together" pointing at the Christmas tree. I hugged him then put the charms on the bracelet.

Aria got Isaac a Rubix Cube lamp and he got her a locket saying 'Aria & Isaac' then inside it was two pictures of them. One from the wedding and the other from their first date. Cierra got Beth the new Kingdom Hearts game and got Isaac a Goomba teddy. Beth got Cierra a Pokémon ball pillow and got Isaac a jumper with a troll face on it. Aria got Beth and Cierra art sets. Isaac got Cierra Anna and Elsa dolls and got Beth Kingdom Hearts figures.

Then Paula an Michael came. "Mum! Dad!" Jord, Cierra, Beth and Is all shouted hugging them. "I have presents for you all!" Paula said and they all jumped up and down like they're 5.

Jordan opened his gift from them and got Avengers figures. Cierra got Frozen figures. Bethany got more Kingdom Hearts figures. Isaac got Mario figures. "Oh and Veronica" Paula said so I looked at her "me and Michael got you something too." She passed me something so I unwrapped it and it was a picture of me, Jord, Paula, Michael, Cierra, Beth, Is, De, Sarah and my dad from the wedding in a lovely nice frame. "Sorry it's a bit late but I thought you would like it" she said. "Yeah I do, thanks Paula" I said and hugged her.

Later that night I changed into a white thin blouse top with my leather skirt and black flats. There was a party at the Frye's so we all changed. Everyone left about 2 hours ago so it was just me and Jord now. I curled the blue dip dye in my hair and put golden eye shadow on with eye liner and mascara. When I finished I put red lipstick on. Jordan came in and said "wow!" I smiled and saw he was in a suit. "Wow yourself" I said. We both laughed then left.

When we got to the Frye's Jordan went into the kitchen to help Isaac. It wasn't until a few months ago we noticed Isaac was good at cooking but after his crash we thought he wouldn't be able to but luckily he could. We tell him to calm down as he's been out of hospital for a few days and he should relax but he won't listen to us.

I walked over to Aria and we started talking for a while then two arms came around me. "Hey babe" someone said. "Hey" I said and turned around to see Jordan. I froze. It wasn't Jordan. It was Alex. He grabbed me and took me upstairs. He threw me in Jordan's old room and said "Veronica" with his little smirk. I was scared as I knew what he was gonna do.

"Don't worry, I'm not here to hurt you" he said. I wanted to believe him but he could be lying. "Then why are you here?" I asked. "To tell you something" he began "Brandon is not going to hurt Deanna. I lied cause he made me or he would hurt you. I wanted you back so bad but when Jordan came to get you and I saw the way you two were I knew I wouldn't get you back. That's why I let you go. That's all I've got to say but I just want you to remember that I love you Veronica." Then he leaned in and kissed me. Then he moved away and jumped out the window. I looked out and saw him run out into the trees behind the house.

I ran into the bathroom and looked in the cupboard and found my old friends. Razors. I grabbed one and sat on the floor and sliced my wrist. I felt better. I had almost got Alex out my head but he showed up again. I sliced again. Then I started crying. I sliced about 5 more times then stopped. I put the razors back and looked in the mirror. I stared at the ugly bitch staring back at me. I wiped the makeup from under my eyes and cleaned my arm in the sink.

I stayed in there for a few more minutes to calm down. I went downstairs and saw Jordan. He hugged me and said "where have you been? I've been looking everywhere." I didn't know what to say so I lied "I went to the bathroom." Then he held my hand but let go of it. The palm of his hand was red. "Ve...?" He said looking at me. "Yeah?" "Did you..cut?" I put my head down, stared at the ground, started crying and nodded.

He hugged me and said "it's ok. Baby I promise." I stopped crying and then we went into the kitchen. "Ve, what's happened?" Jordan asked. I wanted to lie but I couldn't. "Alex was here. He came to tell me that Brandon wasn't getting De and that he loved me then left" I said "I've been trying to get him out my head but I can't!" Then Jord hugged me. "It's Christmas! Don't get upset babe" then he kissed me.

At 1 am everyone had gone and we had just left. We walked back holding hands then got into the house. I went upstairs and changed into my Wolverine onesie and Jord changed into his Superman one. We got into bed and fell asleep.

A/N Hey guys! So Merry Christmas! Merry Phanmas! Merry Rixtmas! Sorry! But I hope you all had a great Christmas! But I'm sad to say that there won't be another update until Tuesday for New Years! Anyway that will be that last Alex will be brought back into it as I think you may get sick of the storyline! That is all for this time, if you enjoyed please leave a vote and a comment and I'll see you next time!!
❄️
❄️
❄️
Merry Christmas! ❄️⛄️🎄🎅🎁