Chapter 23 : Suprise arive !!!!

'Wait on me

I know how to love you and I wanna love you some more

Wait on me

Come closer wanna be the one to explore

A little trouble never hurt no body oh I wanna feel your body

Wait on me

I know how to love you and I wanna love you some more'

I woke up to hear my phone saying. I sat up and saw Saskia calling me. I hadn't saw her in a while but she is coming to the wedding.

Me : Hey Sask.

That was her nickname as we were to lazy in school to call her Saskia.

Sask : Hi Ve. How have you been?

Me : Alright. How you are calling at 4 am?

Sask : Oh sorry. I forgot about the time difference. I just wanted to know if I have a plus one to the wedding?

Me : I don't know. I don't think you do.

I knew she did. See me and De are gonna try set her and Caspar up but we never told them. We're gonna do it at the wedding.

Sask : Okay. Anyway how is Jordan?

Me : He's okay. I'm just happy I met the love if my life.

Sask : Yeah. I mean after a year of stalking and shit got to meet him and fall in love so lucky you. Anyway I will let you sleep.

Me : Night.

Then I hung up. "Who was that? " Jordan said. "Old friend" I said. "What's with the ring tone?" he said and I laughed. "Well the song is from the band I love, Rixton duh, and the song has a dirty chorus and me and Sask used to stroke each others arm and sing it and just laugh after. I don't know why to be honest" I said laughing. "Okay then" he said laughing too. Then we fell back asleep.

Morning

I woke up to see Jordan on top of me. "Oh fuck Jordan! You scared be for a second!" I said but he laughed. He kissed my cheek then got off me. He got dressed into his 'Toilet Toucher' top and brown jeans. He went downstairs and I heard him make something but I didn't know what. I got up and changed into my 'VeVe' top and black jegans and joined Jordan downstairs.

He was making bacon batches. I got on one of counters that wasn't being used. "I'm filming a video today. I'm doing the boyfriend tag so I want you to join me" I said. "Yeah okay but I'm filming at 11 with everyone so I'll do it after" Jord said looking at the time. 10:30am. So we sat down and ate.

Jordan ran upstairs and I followed. "Greetings fellow adventurers. This is Venturian with HomelessGoomba, ImmortalKyodai and BethanyFrye and today we are playing with Guardians Of The Galaxy player model" I heard Jordan do his intro. I went downstairs and saw Aria at the door. I opened the door. "Hi" I said. "Hey" she said. I invited her in and we sat in the couch talking then she said "so I've been having these nightmares" "about? " I asked. "My dad" she said.

She explained what happens in them then Isaac ran in. "Ve have you seen" he said coming in "Aria " he said as he saw her. He hugged her. "You panicked me then" he said "sorry" she said looking to the ground like she's been told off. Isaac hugged her tight.

Next morning

I woke up about 8 am as Jordan had to go and get something. I woke him up and then he got dressed. He went out and I sat on the couch in my PJ's watching The Big Bang Theory on my own.

When he got back I got up and said "hi babe. Did you get it?" "Yep" he said and then De walked in "SURPRISE!" she screamed. "De! What are you doing here? " I asked shocked. She never said she was coming so I was really surprised by it. I hugged her. "I've missed you" I said. "Same" she said. "Well welcome to my house" I said. "Erm?" Jordan said. "Sorry. Our house" I said laughing.

Me and De talked for a while then I said "shit. I shipped your dress." "Its fine. You can just cancel it" she said. "See how much I need you" I said and we laughed.

A/N Hey guys! Brought DeannaTheCool/De back again! YAY! And PinkMajesticUnicorn/Aria! So hope you enjoyed it! Anyway follow me on Instagram @Whovian_Frye! That is all for this time, if you enjoyed please leave a vote and a comment and I'll see you next time!