Chapter 21 : Why did this happen ?!?!

Jordan's POV

I woke up and saw Ve was gone. I thought about what she said yesterday. About her not being pretty but so is. She is so beautiful and pretty that I'm so lucky to be with her and I don't want her to be upset about it. I just wanna marry her and start a family with her and make her happy but with our past its gonna be hard.

I got up and put my black Superman top on and my jeans then went downstairs to see Ve sitting on the couch on her laptop. "Morning babe. Why are you down so early?" I said. "Nothing. I just couldn't sleep" she said. I knew it wasn't just nothing but I didn't wanna get involved right now in case she doesn't wanna talk about it. I sat down next to her and put my arm around her.

Then I saw blood on her arm. I grabbed it "Ve why?" I said almost in tears. "I'm sorry" she said crying. I pulled her in and kissed her head. "Its okay. Its okay" I told her.

Later that day we went out and got something for Kalel and Anthony's wedding. Ve got a knee length blue dress and I got a tuxedo. "We need to sort out our clothes" Ve said. "I know. Well tomorrow why don't you go out with Cierra, Bethany and Aria to get your dresses and I will go out with Isaac" I suggested. "Yeah. I'll sort it out tonight" she said.

Ve's POV

When we got in we put the clothes away then I went and called De on Skype.

Me : Hey De.

De : Hi. How are you?

Me : I'm fine. The house is done. How is your arm?

See De's arm broke when her and Joe were getting a train and were saw by his fans, Sugglets and pushed De out the way breaking her arm.

De : Its alight.

Me : Well good because I wanna know if you will be my maid of honor?

De : OH MY GOD YES I WILL!

We talked for awhile but then Joe needed her so she had to go. I went onto my personal Facebook were none of my fans know me, except one or two, and I posted a picture were I was a braids maid for my Uncle Kev(in) and my Auntie Lez(leigh) when I was 2 years old. I wrote

"Not long now until my wedding!!"

I posted it then looked at the time. 10:45pm. I sighed then went downstairs. "Babe what's up? You haven't been yourself" Jordan said. "Its nothing" I said lying. "Ve just tell m-" I cut him off by screaming "I SAID ITS FUCKING NOTHING!" then I broke down in tears and fell to the floor. "Why does this always happen to me?!" I screamed crying. Jordan cane over and hugged me. "Happy Birthday mum" I whispered.

A/N Hey guys! So the reason why Ve is upset is cause its her mums birthday but she died. So the wedding is coming up soon!!! I can't wait to be honest! Anyway follow me on Instagram @Whovian_Frye. That is all for this time, if you enjoyed please leave a vote and a comment and I'll see you next time!