Chapter 2 : Jordan !!!

Jordan's POV

I woke up to the sound of Cierra and Bethany singing to Frozen. I laughed to myself and got out of bed. I got dressed into my 'P.I.E' top and a pair of shorts. Isaac was already downstairs so I headed down. "Papa, do you want waffles?" Cierra said as Sally. "Yes I do" I said as Papa Acuchela. "Me too" Isaac said as Billy. Cierra went and made some waffles. I sat down on the couch and looked at picture of me and Ve on my phone. Its been a year since she left me and I haven't met anyone else.

"AW Jordan's looking a pictures of Ve!" Isaac said graping my phone and ran off. "Get back here!!" I shouted and chased him around the house. "Beth catch!" Isaac shouted and threw it to her and she court it. She ran off with it and I chased her instead. "Sally help!" She shouted. "I'm coming mama!" Cierra ran in saying like Sally.

This went on forever until I jumped on Isaac and graped my phone. Cierra carried on making waffles. She was walked to the table with a plate of waffles and we all sat down and ate.

When we finished we went upstairs to film. "Greetings fellow adventurers. This is Venturian with HomelessGoomba, BethanyFrye and ImmortalKyodai and today we are looking at Disney Princess play models. So Cierra is Rapunzel and Bethany is Anna and Isaac is Jasper and I'm Johnny Ghost!"

After we finished filming I went into the gaming room and called Deanna, Ve's roommate. I had no idea what time it was but I called her.

Me : Hello Deanna.

Deanna : Jordan, hi. Why are you calling me?

Me : Because I need your help with something.

Deanna : With what?

Me : Its to do with Ve.

Deanna : No. She doesn't wanna get back together!

Me : No. I have something else in mind...

A/N CLIFFHANGER!! Hey guys, don't worry he won't hurt her or anything. What do you think his plan is with De??? I can't make Jordan mean! Anyway follow me on Instagram @Whovian_Frye. That is all for this time, if you enjoyed please leave a vote and a comment and I'll see you next time!