Chapter 18 : I'll look after you !!!

BANG!

I woke up to noise downstairs. "Jord" I said shaking him. "Yeah babe" he said. "I heard a noise downstairs" I said having a panic attack. Isaac got up and got a bat. We walked to the door and saw Cierra and Beth outside the room. "Did you hear it?" Beth said and we nodded.

We went down but no one was there. A plate smashed and Isaac ran into the kitchen and a girl screamed. We went in to see Isaac hugging someone. It was Aria. "Aria? What are you doing here?" Beth asked. "I had to run" she said. "Why?" Isaac asked pulling away. "My dad" she said. "What about him?" He said.

"He tried to rape me" she said.

Isaac's POV

We all gasped and were gab smacked. Her dad tried to rape her? This can't be happening. "He, um, what?" I said trying to get my head round the words she said. "Yeah. I know" Aria said then she burst out in tears. She fell to the floor crying her eyes out. I crotched down and hugged her. "Its gonna be alright" I said kissing her head.

Everyone went back to bed but I stayed on the couch with Aria. "So, what happened?" I asked curiously. I felt like I needed to know so I could make her feel safe. "Well when I was about 10 my mum got ill and she didn't get better. One day I came home and I found her dead. My dad was crying his heart out and so was I. A week later he started to get annoyed at me every five seconds. I never knew why but he did. He kicked me, hit me, cut me, you name it. If I'm late he hits me. He locks me in my room. He whips me. Now he" she stopped and wiped her eyes of the tears "he tried to, um, rape me."

I hugged her. "Hey, its okay" I said crying myself. "I ran as fast as I could. I didn't have any were to go so I came here. I didn't mean to scare any of you. I just needed you Isaac" she said. I smiled for a second. Maybe I can find someone else? I thought no the right time! I hugged her tight.

Morning

I woke up with Aria in my arms. It must have been 3am by the time my eyes shut. I tried to be careful when I moved, so I don't wake her. I sat up and smiled. She was so peaceful when she slept. Her long ginger hair covered her face. I moved it and kissed her cheek. I stared at her tanned face and thought she's so pretty and sweet.

I heard everyone else get up so I got up and made breakfast. I made French Toast. Cierra came in and helped me. "So" she said. "So?" I said. "Do you like her?" Cierra asked. "Who?" I asked. "Aria" Cierra said stopping what she was doing. "Maybe, why?" I asked. She laughed and left the room. Everyone came down and got a piece. I went to the couch and woke Aria up.

She sat down and we all ate. "So where are you from?" Ve asked. "Australia" Aria said. "So Isaac has a Australian girlfriend and I have a British fiancé" Jord said. "She's not my girlfriend. Unless she wants to be" I said staring at Aria. "Isaac Frye, did you just ask me out?" Aria said. "Yeah. I guess I did. So will you?" I said.

"Yes" she said smiling. ''So I have an Australian girlfriend then" I said and we all laughed.

A/N Hey guys! Sorry its a late update but I forgot the day! So Aria and Isaac are dating!!!! We need a ship name! If you have an idea please comment below! Follow @PinkMajesticUnicorn as she's Aria! Anyway follow me on Instagram @Whovian_Frye! That is all for this time, if you enjoyed please leave a vote and a comment and I'll see you next time!