IT'S OVER!!!!

Hey guys!

Yep!

It's over!

I know! I can't believe it either!

I started this story back in June 2014 when I was off for my scoliosis operation because I enjoyed VenturianTale fanfiction so I wanted to write my own, which I did.

When I finished the first book I deleted it some how so I had to write it again in the July.

After that book I started writing my prequel, which was pretty shit but it was something there to read.

Then I started the sequel, this book. I have loved writing this since September 2014 all the way to February 2015.

All I have to say is thank you to everyone who ever read these books and this series.

Now I have a few ideas. Comment on them if you like the idea,

• A kinda sequel about Sophie when she grew up

• A new Jordan Frye fanfiction

• Isaac Frye fanfiction

• Being best friends with the Frye's fanfiction

• Adopted by VenturianTale fanfiction

• Colabe a VenturianTale fanfiction

Other stories!

~Rixton fans! I have a Lewi Morgan fanfiction that will he randomly updated!
'Here We Go Again'

~Nerd romance lovers! I have a story about a bullied need falling in love with her teacher! (Sounds creepy but I think it's cute the story)
'The Nerd He Noticed'

Well guys!

I guess this might be goodbye!

Wow!

I've loved every moment of this story with you guys and I love going back and read your comments then replying.

Like when I get a cute comment I literally start tearing up because this was something I started when I was bored and so many people fell in love with it.

Oh you guys!

That is all for this story, leave a vote and a comment and I'll see you in the next story!

- VeronicaFrye