Chapter 45 : Christmas eve !!

~~~dream~~~

"Oh come on Veronica. It's just some fun" Alex said. He had me tied down to the metal table. "No!" I spat at him. He slapped me across the face and I cried even more then I already was. "You know, that Jordan doesn't even love you. I mean where is he now?" "He does love me! He just doesn't know where dickheads live" I wished I hadn't had said that as I got slapped again. Then suddenly he was on top of me. I felt my pants go down then I heard his zip undone. Suddenly a shock of pain went though me..

~~end of dream~~

"Ve?!" I was being shaken awake by someone. I opened my eyes to feel warm water running down my cheeks and my husbands face in front of me. I hugged him tight. "It was just a dream" Jordan said stroking my back. I was still crying from the dream. I'd been home now for 2 days and I can't get Alex out of my head.

"Come on" Jord said "it's Christmas Eve and we need to do a Christmas video." I got up and put my VenturianTale Christmas jumper on and Jordan put his on. I put my black jegans on and went downstairs and saw Isaac making pancakes. "Is, what are you doing here?" I asked. "Jordan asked me to come round" he said as Jord came downstairs. "How come you wanted Isaac here?" "Well we're putting more decorations up and I didn't want you to hurt yourself" he said. I blushed a bit at the thought of him not want me hurt. "Aw, but I'd be fine" I said. "With the baby and Alex did to you? No you should sit down and watch TV" he said so I sat down and started watching How I Met Your Mother but then fell asleep.

"Ve" I opened my eyes to see Cierra. "Yeah?" I asked. "Jordan's filmed with us and now he's waiting for you to film your video" she said. I got up and headed upstairs. I went into the spare room which I film some videos and I was doing my Christmas one. I opened the door to see it decorated. One side of the room had a medium size tree with decorations on it. There was a dark blue background with paper snowflakes in front of it.

"Jordan....?" I asked shocked. "Yeah" he said standing up after laying the fake snow on the floor. "Did you do this?" I asked. "Yeah. You were asleep so I thought to do it as a surprise" he said smiling. I smiled and ran over to him and hugged him. "Jordan, I love it!" "I'm glad you do." I put my head up to be greeted with lips. I put my hands on his neck and his hands were on my cheeks.

After we filmed the video me and Jordan took a selfie and put it on Twitter saying,

@VeVe : Just filmed my Christmas video with this one! Xxx

Then sent it. Seconds later people were retweeting, replying and commenting. I smiled as my life changed really quick. I mean, I have 7 million subscribers now and VenturianTale have 10 million. Everything changed this year.

That night I got into bed with Jordan and said "this will be our first Christmas together" "oh yeah" he said then kissed my forehead. Shortly we fell asleep in each other's arms.

A/N Hey guys! So it's Christmas Eve today! Merry Christmas Eve! There was no update on Sunday as I'm updating today instead and tomorrow for Christmas! Anyway follow me on Instagram @Kayl.Furl or @Whovian_Frye! That is all for this time, if you enjoyed please leave a vote and a comment and I'll see you next time!