Chapter 22 : Dress shopping !!!!

I woke up and got dressed to meet Cierra, Aria and Bethany to go dress shopping. Cierra and Bethany were gonna be my braids maids and so was my little sister Sarah, who is 15 now. Plus Deanna is my maid of honor.

I put my black jegans on and put my TARDIS top on. I woke Jordan up and said "babe I'm going now. I'll see you later" "have a nice time" he said kissing me.

When I got outside I got my camera out and started vlogging. "Hey guys. So today I'm going to get my wedding dress. Right now I'm going to the other Frye's house and get Cierra, Bethany and Aria to go" I said crossing the road then knocking and they came out. We got on the bus and went to the shopping centre.

When we got there we went to the wedding shop. I saw a light blue dress with one strap and knee length. I bought one for De and was gonna ship it later to her. I vloged most of it. When I tried mine on I didn't vlog so Jordan didn't see it. I tired one about three until I found a creamy white dress with no straps and dragged along the floor.

When we bought them I vloged "so I just got my dress but I didn't film it cause I don't want Jordan to see it. Now we are on our way to McDonalds so I'll film later" I said then stopped. We sat down and ate in McDonalds. "So Aria how is you and Isaac?" I said. "Its going great. He looks after me mainly when I have nightmares about my dad" she said. "Wow. He must really love you then if he is gonna look after you from someone who hurt you" I said. I thought that maybe if I dated Isaac would he look after me like that? I thought about it more then no Ve don't think about Isaac. Your engaged with Jordan!

When I got in Jordan hugged me. "Agh I missed you" he said and I laughed "I missed you too" I said laughing. He kissed me then pushed me onto the couch and got on top of me and kissed me aggressively.

About an hour later I shipped De's dress to her and texted her saying,

Just shipped your maid of honor dress to you! Hope it gets to u soon and that u like it!

She texted back saying,

Great! Can't wait to see it!

I went upstairs and got into bed as it was 11pm. I heard Jord come to bed and snuggle up to me and we slept.

A/N Hey guys! So wedding dresses are sorted out and Aria is back today! Anyway follow me on Instagram @Whovian_Frye! That is all for this time, if you enjoyed please leave a vote and a comment and I'll see you next time!