Chapter 55 : The End!!!

2 days later

Today is the day I finally get to go home with Sophie. I can't wait to put her in her crib and just knowing that she's my baby.

After what happened with Alex I just wanted to get home as quick as possible. Police are still searching for him but I think it's highly likely they're gonna find him.

Anyway I've got a strong family now and nothing else matters.

I Skyped my dad and Sarah yesterday with Sophie and my dad can't wait to come over and meet her. Sarah thought she was so cute and that she will grow up to be an amazing person.

After that I Skyped De. She couldn't believe how cute Sophie looked and funny enough Sophie was born the same day as De's brother, Stephan.

Paula and Michael came to the hospital yesterday to meet their granddaughter. They brought a little baby grow for her so we put it on.

At the moment we're driving home with Sophie in the back and me sitting next to her with Jordan driving.

When we got home we put her on her crib then put the baby monitor on and brought it downstairs as we sat on the couch.

"I can't believe it" Jordan said smiling. "Can't believe what?" I asked. "That we have a beautiful baby girl." "I know but she's going to be a pain in the ass" I said laughing a bit.

"But as long as she's as pretty and beautiful and kind as her mother" Jordan said kissing my neck. "Oh yeah and who's the mother?" I asked laughing. "You" he said into my neck.

Then I picked his head up and kissed him. I couldn't believe that our baby girl is born now and that it was with Jordan Frye! Even now I think all this is a dream sometimes.

Then we stopped kissing as the baby monitor started crying which meant we had to go to Sophie. "Yay! This is going to be fun" I said laughing then went upstairs to my baby girl.

That night I lay in bed with Sophie at the end of the bed in another crib. Jordan had his arms around my waist. "Babe, you awake?" He whispered. "Yeah" I whispered back.

Then he turned me around. "Why can't you sleep?" He asked. "I was thinking about what Alex did but at the same time how lucky I am to have you and Sophie" I admitted.

"Well you have me and Sophie now and Alex can't harm you anymore. I swear to you" Jordan said then he kissed my forehead. "Plus I got you this" he added sitting up and grabbing something.

"Here" he said passing me a little wrapped box. I opened it and it was a charmed shaped as a heart with the letters 'S.M.F' inside it. "Sophie's initials" he said smiling then I hugged him then put it on my charm bracelet.

"I love you so much Jordan Frye" I said kissing him.

"I love you so much Veronica Frye" Jordan said kissing me back.

A/N Hey guys! Yep! That's the end of the whole story now! Just kidding! There will be 10 years in the future chapter (that will be up in a week) but then it's over! I can't believe how far this stories came though! I left it on a really happy and cute moment and I can't wait for you to see the 10 years later chapter as all the main characters have a future! That is all for this time, if you enjoyed please leave a vote and a comment and I'll see you one final time!