Chapter 30 : Wedding (part 2) !!!!!

After all the important stuff was done, me and Jordan faced each other. "Veronica Lavery do you take Jordan David Frye to be tour husband?" "I do" I said as Jord slid the ring on to my finger. "Jordan David Frye do you take Veronica Lavery to be your wife?" "I do" he said as I slide the ring on his finger.  "You are now husband and wife" then me and Jordan kissed. It felt like there was no one else there. It felt so calm and unreal. Just like our first kiss.

We held hands then walked out to have confetti threw at us and then we got in the limo to go to the party. When we got there many people were already there.

I sat with Sarah next to me then Deanna, my dad then Cierra and on the other side of Jordan was Isaac, Bethany, Michael (Jordan's dad) and Paula (Jordan's mum). Some people made toasts then people made Johnny Toast jokes out of it.

When music started everyone danced but when me and Jord had to do our first dance I really didn't want to. He grabbed my hand and pulled me into the dance floor. "I can't dance" I said. "Nether can I" he said smiling and grabbed my waist and hand. He stared into my eyes and we danced. We were dancing to Hotel Ceiling by Rixton who were playing it.

After we danced to Rixton singing live then Troye singing songs from TRXYE and his other songs until it was just playing music. Me and De got Saskia and took her over Caspar and introduced them. When Make Out came on Rixton weren't singing it.

'Let's make out
Let's make out
Let's make out
Let's make out'

Then all around me I could see couples kissing. Jake and Jessy (from Little Mix), Joe and Deanna, Dan and Phil, Troye and Tyler  etc. Then I saw Caspar and Saskia making out and got De.

That night me and Jordan went back to ours in the limo. When I unlocked the door I was picked up bridal style by Jordan. I laughed as he carried me upstairs. Once we got up Jordan put me down and shook my hand. "Hello Mrs Frye" he said and I laughed. I kissed him then we started packing but I didn't know were we were going for our honeymoon yet.

Morning

I woke up to see Paula and Michael driving us to the airport and Jordan next to me. Once we got there our plane wasn't for 2 hours so we put our bags in and we got some food in Starbucks. When we got on the plane I still didn't know were we were going and when I asked Jord he would smiling and not tell me.

I woke up with Jordan shaking me. I noticed I had slept the whole flight so I looked out the window to see that we were in Hawaii. I hugged Jordan and said "thank you. I love you" "I love you too" he said then kissed me.

Once we got off the plane we went up to the room. We were on the 8th floor, the top. The room was a light blue shade with a king size bed, a huge TV, two couches, a desk and a en suite. I hugged Jordan then he pulled me to the glass double doors to show a balcony showing a huge pool below us and a view of the sea.

Warning sex

We unpacked as we were here for under a week. I kissed Jordan and he kissed back. He took my top off and I took his off. He slid my jeans down while I took his shorts off. He removed my bra and panties then pushed me onto the bed as he took his boxers off. He got on top of me and you know what happened there!

A/N Hey guys! So I am officaly Veronica Frye! LOL!! JK (I think)! So I out it up early! Anyway I hope you enjoyed this! That is all for this time, if you enjoyed please leave a vote and a comment and I'll see you next time!