Chapter 10 : #VeronicaDie !!!

Jordan's POV

I just uploaded the fan mail video. I smiled when I thought about me and Ve starting a new life together. I felt bad though as she left everyone and everything behind. I went downstairs and left Ve to call Deanna. I could hear her screaming and crying and Deanna. I didn't go up in case she wasn't in the mood. I stood at the bottom of the stairs and listened.

I heard her run into the bathroom crying. I ran up and looked on her laptop. She had searched '#VeronicaDie' on Twitter and its trending. I saw her other tab from YouTube. I saw her tweet. I read it then cried. I jumped up and ran to the bathroom. I knocked on the door "Ve you okay?" I asked. She didn't reply. "Ve?" No reply. "VE?!" I screamed banging on the door.

"Isn't it funny how life is one thing then in an instant it becomes something else. Like here I am happily engaged but now your fans want me dead and my best friend hates my guts. I can't carry on. I have nothing good" Ve said quietly. "There's me" I said. "I know" she said. "Ve unlock the door" I said and she did. I hugged her and kissed the top of her hair. "I'll never let you go okay?" I said and she nodded.

I sorted Ve out then we went downstairs. "Ve are you okay?" Cierra asked. "Yeah I'm fine" she said. "You sure you've been crying?" Bethany said. "Guys..." I said trying to push them away. "Ve tell us wh-" Isaac was saying then Ve cut them off "I said I'm fine okay!" She screamed and pushed me out the way then walked out into the back.

"Jordan what's up with her?" Isaac asked. "She called Deanna and they're not talking now. Plus half our fan base wants her dead" I said. Cierra and Beth gasped. "Does she self-harm?" Cierra whispered. I nodded and said "yes. She has done for 8 years" with tears running down my face then when I looked up their faces were the same.

A/N Hey guys! Shorter one now! The last one was long in my opinion so yeah. DeannaTheCool isn't a bitch it just fitted in so please go follow her and read her book. Follow me on Instagram @Whovian_Frye. That is all for this time, if you enjoyed please leave a vote and a comment and I'll send you next time!