Chapter 15 : I can't do it !!!

Isaac's POV

I watched Aria run down the road home. Before she left she kissed my cheek. I smiled as she ran. I went back inside. Do I like Aria? I thought. I think I was starting to like her. Well she was cute, funny and really beautiful but I wonder what she ment by getting home or something. I started to walk up to my room when Jordan stopped me. "Hey bro. Wanna be my best man?" He asked. "Yeah of cause I will" I said smiling. "Thanks" he said "well let's film!" So we ran upstairs and filmed.

Ve's POV

"Hello guys! So I haven't vloged at all today mainly as you saw yesterday we were sorting some wedding stuff! Well we have the official date! It is going to be Sunday 26th October 2015! And the day before it is Anthony and Kalel's wedding, which we're invited to!" I said vlogging while walking around the house. I went upstairs to hear Jordan scream and the others laugh. I laughed too. "And that ladies and gentlemen is what the Frye family do for a living. Kill my fiancé in GMod!" I stopped vlogging and went downstairs. I sat down and tweeted,

So me and Jord are getting married on 26th October!!!

Within seconds I had retweets and favourites. Plus comments.

@VT_SavedMe : @VeVe and Jordan congrats!

@SuggsDeyesXX : @VeVe yay!! There better be vlog's!

@DeannaTheCool : @VeVe I better be the maid of honour!

@SuggxLang : @VeVe @DeannaTheCool LOL! But is Isaac best man?!

I answered some of these but read the mean ones. I sat there and cried. Maybe I shouldn't marry Jordan. Maybe I can't do it. Maybe this was a mistake.

I ran upstairs and locked the bathroom door. When I heard Jord finish filming he knocked on the door. "Ve, are you okay?" "No" I mumbled "I don't think we can get married." I was crying. "Don't say that. It'll be okay. You have us" he said "we will sort it out an-" "JUST FUCK OFF JORDAN! Please!" I screamed crying. I heard him go and the front door shut then the car go.

That night I got into bed but Jordan didn't join me. I lay in bed crying. Someone got in next to me. I thought it was Jordan but it wasn't. "Ve, what's up?" Isaac said. I sat up and saw Isaac next to me. "Nothing just hate" I said wiping the tears. "Hey, hate is shit. I know that but Jordan loves you so don't push him away or" he said taking a deep breath "he'll end up like me." "Like what?" I asked. Isaac showed me his arm. He had scars up and down it. I cried a bit then hugged him. He explained everything to me about hate and me.

----next morning----

I woke up with arms around me. I saw they're Isaac's and jumped out of bed. "Ve, what's up?!" "Nothing! Just your not Jordan! Wait ! Where the fuck is Jord?!" I screamed panicking. I changed then went downstairs and didn't see Jordan. "Cierra?! Bethany?!" I screamed running upstairs. "What?" They both said sleepily. "Did you see Jordan?!" "What?! Didn't he come to bed?!' Cierra said. "No! He didn't come home!" I said and saw there car wasn't back.

What's happened to Jordan?!

Where is he?!

A/N Hey guys! Cliffhanger!!!! LOL! So what do you think happened?! Oh and sorry about Isaac's self harming but there's a story line so don't start a shit storm! Plus Isaac likes Aria!! Anyway follow me on Instagram @Whovian_Frye! That is all for this time, if you enjoyed please leave a vote and a comment and I'll see you next time!