Chapter 37 : Wish you knew !!!

Isaac's POV

Ve's just left with Jordan and Aria. I wanted to tell her how I felt but Jordan just had to come in and ruin it! He ruins everything. All I wanted to do was tell her that all I wanted in my life was her. I mean I love Aria and everything but my feelings for Ve never went away. I wish I could make it stop somehow but I can't. She'd never date me anyway as she's to in love with Jordan and their married plus she's pregnant with his child. I wish she knew how I felt.

The door opened and I thought it was a nurse so I stayed laying down facing the wall. "So Isaac, how hard did I hit you?" a very deep voice said. I sat up to see a man standing in the door way. "I'm sorry but who are you?" I asked. "Well let me just say you have someone special to me" he smirked. "Aria" I whispered. "Correct" he laughed "and I want her back! You have two days or something might happen to the pregnant one!" Then he slammed the door and left. "Wait!" I screamed and tried to get up but screamed with the pain. A nurse ran in and helped me back into bed. "No I need to go after that man!" But she made me lay back down.

I became very tired and started crying. I was scared that Aria could be hurt or Ve and her baby. I drifted off panicking.

Jordan's POV

I remember standing out the door in the hospital and Isaac telling Ve something important. He was talking about what he wanted in life so I walked in but when he wouldn't tell Ve when I was in there was so obvious that he still liked her. My own brother! He was just pissing me off with liking her as she's my wife and going to be the mother of my first child.

I turned around and got out of bed. I went downstairs and thought I heard someone outside so I looked outside the window and saw a car parked next to mine but I'd never seen this car before. I was worrying a bit but I am tried so it's probably just my head being a dick. Then suddenly I heard glass smash and screaming. At first I thought it was Ve but it was to far away.

A/N Hey guys! CLIFFHANGER!!! So what's happened then?! Aria's dads back and threatened to hurt Ve!! Two updates today as I didn't update on Sunday! Anyway follow me on Instagram @Whovian_Frye and @Kayl.Furl! That is all for this time, if you enjoyed please leave a vote and a comment and I'll see you next time!