purple piano project

Angels POV:

Angels POV:

Summer was over. There were some great times but unfortunately all good things must come to an end. Although there were many memories made in summer I was happy to be back at school. Excited to see friends that I didn't spend as much time as I wish I could have during Summer. And surprisingly excited to go back to glee club and being head Cheerio again.

That's where we start today. First day of Senior year. This was it. The last year before we move on to our future. And I was nit ready for that.

"Shalom blogosphere! Jacob Ben-Isreal here at McKinley High. Sudden death - big stakes senior year. Who will succeed and who will fail."

He comes up to both Matt and I waving the camera and mic in our faces, "Matt Rutherford what do you want to be when you grow up?"

"I'm going to be a professional dancer. I've applied to almost every dance school available and make no mistake I will make it." He answered confidently.

"What about you hot stuff?" He turns to me shoving the mic in my face. "How does it feel to be back on top as head cheerio?"

"I'm very happy to be back on the team." I give a smile.

"And what your relationship with mediocre glee club lead and quarterback Finn Hudson?"

"We're doing just as amazing." I couldn't help but feel all flustered and giddy when someone brings it up.

"How about plans for after graduation?"

I think for a second before responding, "I have my options open." I say to him.

Being honest I did have my options open. For example like Matt I've applied to many schools for dance and school in general where I can get like a degree or bachelors in whatever major I choose to go in.

But my real plan was to hopefully make it to New York for modeling and hopefully get into the fashion industry. I loved everything about fashion and clothes so I had my eyes set on making it to New York. Matt and my family are the only ones who really know about this because of the fact that I thought people would think it's silly.

I mean it's no broadways or Hollywood and it may seem like an 'easy way out' but it was something I loved and I was determined to make it.

[ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ]

Slowly the day started to move along and it was now time for glee club. I was at my locker putting away some things that wouldn't be of use to me for the next few hours.

As I finished putting things away and closed my locker I feel arms around my waist pulling me in, "Hey." I turn to face Finn with his arms still wrapped around me.

"Hi." I smile wrapping my arms around his neck and he just kept staring at me weirdly, "What?" I chuckled nervously.

"Nothing it's just I'm so lucky. I get to walk round the school with you, as my girlfriend."