hell-o

Angels POV:

Angels POV:

Now that football season was over basketball season had begun. I was on the sidelines with the rest of the cheerios cheering on the team even though they weren't doing very good.

"That's my boyfriend!" I hear Rachel announce from the crowd.

As soon as the game ends I make my way over to Finn, "Maybe you should stick playing basketball in the arcades." I tease.

"Shut up." He playfully shoves me.

"Woah calm down your girlfriend might come out from behind a door and attack me." I joke.

He sighs, "I don't even remember asking her out." He says confused.

"She's kind of physoctic." I tell him bluntly.

"I guess. I have to go change but I'll see you later." He chuckles as we part ways.

[ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ]

Mr. Schue walks in drawing a stick figure on whiteboard with speech bubble that says, 'Hello',

"Helloooo?"

"Hello." We all mumble.

"What do you guys say when you answer the phone?" He asks.

"What up?" Mercedes says.

"Who dis be?"

"No, she's dead, this is her son." Kurt says making the room fall into silence.

Mr. Schue looks hesitant to continue, "O-kay. Alexander Graham Bell, inventor of the telephone, liked to say, "ahoy, ahoy" when he answered the phone. It was Edison who decided that "hello" was a more appropriate greeting."

"Look. I am really proud of what you guys did at sectionals. But, as most of you have realized by now, it hasn't made a bit of difference in your day-to-day at school." He continues.

"I have a slushie-stained training bra to prove it." Rachel says.

I laughed, "You still where a training bra?" 

"Not all of us stuff Angel." She retorts.

"She doesn't." Finn, Puck, Matt, and Mike reply at the same time making everyone look at me.

"Ok...Fact is, we're going to have to be better, even more spectacular at regionals. It's time for some reinvention, some new, New Directions. We need a new hello. Here's your assignment for the week: Come up with a fresh number, but it has to have "hello" in the song title. Alright?" Mr.Schue says.

[ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ]

Brittany Santana and I were standing in Coach Sues office while she was on her elliptical, "You should be wetting yourselves with shame."