mattress

Angel POV:

Angel POV:

It's been almost two weeks since the talk that I had with Finn. At this point I don't even know what to do. I want to try and talk to him but every time I do, I get scared and chicken out.

As we were in the choir room waiting on everyone to get here Kurt walks in with a stack of books."Where's Rachel?" He asks.

"She's not here yet." Finn says.

"Perfect. Glee club stands on a delicate precipice. We have all felt the cold humiliation of a slushie in the face. But as of right now, our relative anonymity as a club shields us from more severe persecution: swirlies, patriotic wedgies..."

"What's a patriotic wedgie?" Mercedes asked.

"It's when they hoist you up the flag pole by your undies."Finn explains.

"Strangely, it did make me feel more American." Artie tells the group making me feel bad for him.

"Based on my investigation, I am of the opinion that a yearbook photo would only fuel the flames of anti-glee-club terror. I've done a little library research. Peter Gellar. Glee club second tenor, 1998. He can be seen here with both a drawn on Hitler mustache and rice paddy hat. Shortly after the yearbook came out, Mr. Gellar had a nervous breakdown. He is now the homeless man who sleeps in front of the public library." Kurt explains.

"Patches?" I question.

"Patches." He confirms.

"He barks at my mom." We hear Brittany mutter.

"Exhibit B: Tawny Peterson, glee club class of 2000, seen here in her photo with a cartoon knife stuck in her head, in a macabre tableau that, in four years would prove eerily prescient. I think I speak for all of us when I say that not having to pose for a yearbook photo might be a blessing in disguise. I suggest not fighting Figgins' ruling." He says making the rest of us nod in agreement.

Mr. Schue walks in, "Oh, hey, guys. Ah, looking at old Thunderclaps?"

"It's really unsettling." Artie tell him.

"And totally unfair. Hey, can I borrow one of these?You know what? This year's thunderclap is going to have a glee club photo with every one of your smiling faces. You have my word on it." He goes to grab it as Kurt tries to pulpit back. Crap.

[ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ]

Yesterday Mr. Schue gave us the news that we got a picture in the yearbook but we could only have two members on it which relieved most of us. We were now in the choir room to vote who will represent us.

"Well, we're all here. I guess we should vote." Mercedes says.

Rachel stands up with a folder in her hand, "With your permission, I have prepared a few words."