throwdown

Angels POV:

Angels POV:

I was currently on my way to school with Matt and Mike. Mike was in drivers seat and Matt was sitting next to him in the passenger seat leaving me in the back alone. It been a few days since the whole kiss between Finn and I and frankly that's all I've been thinking about.

"Angel!" I hear both Matt and Mike scream at me pulling me out of my thoughts.

My eyes widened, "Huh-what?" I questioned in panic.

"We've been calling your name for the past three minutes." Matt tells me.

"Yeah. What's got you think so much?" Mike asks.

"Finn and I kissed last week." I blurt out.

Their eyes popped in surprise, "I'm sorry, what?" 

"He was just apologizing to me and kept saying all these nice things to me and it just kid of happened and I feel so guilty." It has been easting me up, "Oh my god, what did I do?" I tell them freaking out.

"Have you guys talked about it?" They both question me.

I shook my head with a sigh, "No."

"Just talk to him, ok?" Mike tells me.

"I know. And I will someday." I tell them muttering the last part under my breath.

"Now get your ass out of the car." Matt tells me causing me to laugh.

[ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ]

All of us in the glee club were sitting on the steps of the choir room with Mr. Schue sitting in front of us.

"As we head into sectionals, I wanna get some feedback. Like, what kind of stuff you guys would like to be doing. Is there anything... any music in particular... that you guys wanna do?"He asks.

"Can we maybe try something a little more black?" Mercedes asked.

I nod my head as Kurt continues for Mercedes, "I agree. We do an awful lot of show tunes."

"It's Glee Club, not Crunk Club." Rachel retorts.

"Don't make me take you to the carpet." Mercedes threatens making me slightly giggle.

" Fantastic! Thank you, Mercedes, Kurt. Duly noted. Anything else?" Mr.Schue says intervening their conversation.

Mike raises his hand, "I can pop and lock."

"Not really what we're goin' for, Mike... but... noted, noted, yes."

[ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ]

I was now in coach Sues office with Santana and Quinn sitting on each sides next to me.

"I wanna pit these kids against one another. Am I clear? Quinn, update. Go." Sue tells her.