a night of neglect

Angels POV:

Angels POV:

"I'm not going to school."

"Angel we already missed yesterday and the day before we have to go today." Matt shakes me trying to get me out of bed.

"No." I roll over face first into my pillow.

Matt groans, "She's not getting up, I'm going to get the bucket."

"Alright." I hear my dad say.

"What the hell." I sit up quickly

"Dominic no." My mom says.

"Matt hold off on the bucket."

"Adriana." My mom takes a seat on my bed beside me. "You can't just shut the world out because you're upset mija."

"When life gets rough you can't just wait till it gets better you have to make it better yourself." My dads adds on.

"Then I'll make it better next year." I lay back on my bed throwing the blankets over me.

I thought they had finally left me alone until
So del the cold air hit me,"Angel get up!" My dad yells.

"Can we have a family day? Please." I give him my puppy dog eyes.

He crosses his arms trying to stay string but I know he'll break. "Fine."

"Dominic she has you wrapped around her finger." My mom face palms.

"She's sad, it's my job to make sure she's ok."

"Alright fine, Matt do you want to join us I''ll call you out to if you want?" She asks.

"No it's ok this seems like a family thing."

"How many times do we have to tell you, you are family." My dad puts an arm over his shoulder.

"Thanks. I know trust me but I'll sit this one out." He reassured.

"Alright get to school then before your late."

"Bye ugly." As soon as that word left his mouth he made a run for it as I lunged at him. Luckily for him my dad held me back.

[ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ]

Matts POV:

I walked in to school today and it was weird. Angel is my best friend and here I am at school alone because another dumbass broke her heart.

All day I've been doing my best to avoid the others because I knew they would be asking questions about where Angel was and I didn't want to be the one to say anything even though she did let me tell them. But it was time for glee club and I knew they would try to get it out of me.

"Where's Angel?" Santana asked me as half of the group walked out leaving her Brittany, Mike, Tina, Sam, and Puck.

"She's not here." I pointed out.