original song

- Just and FYI I posted 'sexy' earlier today if you haven't read it yet. <3

Angels POV:

Angels POV:

It was now the week of regionals and the stakes were high. We were facing two very talented teams and we knew it was going to be a tough. We were facing Kurt and the Warblers and Aural Intensity who was being coached by Sue.

My days have gone pretty well but lately things started to feel off. I mean Jordan visited me this past weekend and that's when it started. I think it has to do with the whole Finn thing but things just didn't feel right.

"You sure you can't stay another week? You can watch me at regionals." I smile as he packs his bags.

"I wish I can but I'm bust with stuff." He says.

I let out a sigh, "Alright thanks for coming this weekend it was a nice surprise."

"Yeah. I had a good time too." He forced a smile.

"I love you and I hope to see you soon."

"Love you too." He kisses my cheek and walks out.

Nonetheless I shook it off and focused on regionals.

"Guys, I've got some bad news. You know how we decided on "Sing" by My Chemical Romance for Regionals. Well, I hold in my hand a cease and desist letter from the band. We can't do it." Mr. Schue walks in making most of us groan in disappointment.

"Ugh, it was the perfect anthem." Puck scoffs.

"Told you guys Sue would have something up her sleeve but, no now ever listens to me."

"So, what are we gonna do now?"

"I think...we should write original songs for Regionals." I stand upon again hoping they'd actually listen.

"Yeah I agree." Rachel stands up.

"All those in favor of voting this down a second time?"

"No, I think they're right. This team works best when we push ourselves and do something a little different." Quinn chimed in.