sectionals

Angel POV:

Angel POV:

We were in the choir room talking about the potential substitutes that could possibly fill in for Mr. Schue.

When Rachel walks in, "Hey, guys. Did any of you think it was weird the way that puck rushed to Quinn's aid during rehearsal yesterday?"

"No." I say.

"I mean, he likes her. I mean, they're friends. We all know that." Artie tell her.

"Yeah, but it seemed like more than that. I've never told you guys this before, but I'm a little psychic. I can't read minds or anything yet, but I do have a sixth sense. Something is definitely going on there."

"Uh, we...we got to go." I say rushing together out of the room with everyone else.

She calls out for us, "We have to practice." 

"Oh, and we will, as soon as Mr. Schuester names a faculty advisor to replace him." Kurt tell her as we make it out the door.

As we walk out of the class we immediately go party line about what is happening.

"Hey. She's onto it." I say to them.

"I know. It's really freaking me out. Hold up. Artie's buzzing in." Tina says.

"Dudes, this is serious. If she finds out, she's going to tell Finn. She's a total trout mouth."

"Kurt wants in." Tina say handing over her phone to him.

"I say we lock Rachel up until after sectionals. I volunteer my basement." Kurt tells us.

As much I wanted to agree I couldn't, "We can't. Unfortunately we need her to sing." I remind him.

"Damn her talent." He mutters.

Santana and Brittany soon join the call, "We just heard. Who told?

"We assumed it was you." Artie says.

"Why would I do that?" She asks

"To get back at Puck. Aren't you guys dating?"

"Sex is not dating."

"If it were, Santana and I would be dating." Brittany says making us stop for a second.

"Look, I don't want to rock the boat. Since Quinn got pregnant, I'm finally top two hottest girls here." She tells us

"Hold up. Rachel's walking by.Hey, hot mama! She's gone. Look, I know I screwed up telling all you guys about Quinn and Puck, and I feel really terrible about it, but we cannot let Rachel figure this out. If she tells Finn, he's going to flip." Mercedes says. Of course she told everyone else after Puck let it slip to her but we all sweared not to tell Finn and Rachel.

"And then, we really have no chance at sectionals." Kurt says as we all meet up in the hallway.

[ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ]