power of madonna

Angel POV:

Angel POV:

"Santana. What does your bracelet say?" Coach Sue yells as we sat in front of her in the bleachers.

"W.W.M.D." She replies.

"What would Madonna do?" Well, the answer to that question is usually: Date a younger man. So, let's see some arm candy, girls. Sorry, freshmen. You're going to have to start trolling the middle schools. And you know why? 'Cause if you want to be as riveting a performer as Madonna - a skill that will nab us Nationals this year - you're going to have to start thinking like her, acting like her." Oh hell no.

Sue continued, "Also, Ã la Madonna, I will no longer acknowledge that any of you have last names. Becky Jackson. From now on, you're just Becky." Becky claps enthusiactically.

"You know, it's like Madonna once said, "I'm tough, I'm ambitious, and I know what I want. If that makes me a bitch, okay." I'm pretty sure she stole that line from one Sue Sylvester. No, really, she stole it from me. I said it first. Palladium. '87."  Sometimes I wonder what goes on through her head.

[ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ]

It was later that day and all of us glee girls are sitting around in choir room. For the most part we all had quiet individual conversations until Rachel speaks up, "Can I ask you guys something private?"

"Yes, you should move to Israel." Santana says making us all giggle.

"It's about dating. Not that I'm dating anyone. We all know that Finn and I are no longer an item, and for the sake of the team, I broke up with Jesse. But let's just say I was dating someone." She says.

"Let's just say, hypothetically, we went to a Wiggles concert last Friday night, and then because my dads weren't home, we went up to my room and started making out. It was erotic and romantic. "

My face scrunched up in disgust, "Gross." I mutter.

"What if then he got really crabby and left, and didn't even take home the Care Bear I won him playing Skee Ball?" She continues.

Quinn rubbed her belly with an annoyed look, "Would you please stop talking? You're grossing out my baby." She says.

"I just want to be ready; I know I'm getting older, and these things are going to happen someday, but how do I stop a guy from getting mad at me for saying 'no'?"

Santana sighs, "Just do what I do. Never say 'no'."

"Oh, totally. I mean, what's the worst that can happen?" Brittany question then looked towards Quinn, "Sorry, Quinn."

Mercedes looked towards her, "Look, girl, don't ask me. The last guy I liked was the mayor of gaytown. And I can't wait to get a guy mad at me for saying 'no'." She tells her.

"Hey, guys. I'm sorry to interrupt your little sorority, but I couldn't help but overhearing. Are you really having that much boy trouble?" Mr. Schue asks walking over to us.